Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

Are they deadheading all the way from PC to Galveston?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Enchantment would depart Port Canaveral on Friday, May 3rd 2019.

As St. Maarten is not reporting RCI ships for 2019 it is hard to predict.

Enchantment is not booked at Cayman Ports, which would indicate a possible deadheading scenario.

I agree with all (or most)

Serenade to Miami????

I think Voyager (or maybe Explorer) will be used to replace whatever Navigator did. Southampton sailings and then the 5/9 sailings from Miami.

Without St. Maarten bookings this is hard to predict.

Serenade appears to leave Copenhagen on a Iceland TA to Boston for a Canada / NE season. I guess they could take her to Port Everglades.

I agree that if they are bringing Explorer to Southampton, Miami Southern would be a great solution. I could also see her heading for a Dubai /India /Asia/ Australia situation. There is no port evidence yet, except Sydney showing both Voyager and Explorer along with Hong Kong showing summer 2019 Voyager 2/3 night sailings. Marina Bay still has only Voyager and not Explorer on their ship list.

Without St. Maarten bookings this is hard to predict.

Serenade appears to leave Copenhagen on a Iceland TA to Boston for a Canada / NE season. I guess they could take her to Port Everglades.

I agree that if they are bringing Explorer to Southampton, Miami Southern would be a great solution. I could also see her heading for a Dubai /India /Asia/ Australia situation. There is no port evidence yet, except Sydney showing both Voyager and Explorer along with Hong Kong showing summer 2019 Voyager 2/3 night sailings. Marina Bay still has only Voyager and not Explorer on their ship list.

Wasn't Voyager coming up in a few Europe ports ?

Enchantment would depart Port Canaveral on Friday, May 3rd 2019.

As St. Maarten is not reporting RCI ships for 2019 it is hard to predict.

Enchantment is not booked at Cayman Ports, which would indicate a possible deadheading scenario.

Man, they couldn’t give us a decent little cruise to bring her to Galveston. Wish wish wish

Wasn't Voyager coming up in a few Europe ports ?

Yes. There have been Navigator and Voyager bookings for months in Europe. Those could now turn out to be Explorer with the ship being pulled from Alaska sailings.

The Voyager bookings at Hong Kong for a series of 2 and 5 day sailings in July and August of 2019 were made a couple of months ago. These could be Explore now as well.

When are Enchantment sailings out of PC available?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have a feeling Vision will be used to replace whatever Vision Class gets sold (if it’s not Vision herself) in 2019/20

Erik, what ships do you believe will be sold off in the next few years.

MB said it was possible we might see more modern mid size ships in the future. More cost effective and more efficient.

MB said it was possible we might see more modern mid size ships in the future. More cost effective and more efficient.

Depends on the definition of mid-sized. By the time it comes out, Icon might be considered mid-sized.

Depends on the definition of mid-sized. By the time it comes out, Icon might be considered mid-sized.

The question was asked, would we see anymore Freedom Class ships. I think the answer was similar but maybe a bit smaller than Freedom or the same size, but more modern and cost effective, more efficient was stressed. The next generation of ships. It wasn’t described as a mega ship.

It was said, MJ was expensive to maintain and keep in the Fleet. Not efficient. High cost.

Erik, what ships do you believe will be sold off in the next few years.

I would guess either Grandeur or Rhapsody or both.

This deployment file was posted on a Baltic Cruise thread and do not think it has been linked here yet. Definite confirmation for Grandeur and Vision and the Brilliance mini-season.

Delaying UK sailings would seem to support the possibility of Explorer (Voyager or Quantum) as the 'surprise' for the next round of deployment releases.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Royal_Caribbean_2019_20_Deployment_Map_FINAL.pdf

Search Thread feature not working. Can anyone tell me when the Spring 2019 TA's will be coming out -- Same time as the Fall TA's in the Spring of 2018? That would only give them 1 year to fill up the ships.

Most cruises beyond April 2019 will probably be released around Spring 2018.

Any 2019 Transatlantic cruises associated with Oasis, Brilliance, Jewel, Rhapsody, Serenade and Vision will probably be released together with their European Phase I deployment the week of December 11th, 2017.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2019_2020/Opening_Schedule.pdf

It will be interesting if Oasis will do both Eastbound and Westbound or only a Westbound due to port scheduling.

Phase II will be announced later with Indy doing both Eastbound and Westbound Transatlantic sailings. It remains to be seen if Explorer, Voyager or Quantum might show up for a Westbound as one of them will most likely be the second ship home ported at Southampton for the Summer season.