Posh Pass on the Epic

joteacher

Can anyone buy a Posh Pass on the Epic, and if so, how much are they? I've never gotten one before...is it worth it?

Cost is $99 per person for the week. Is it worth it? Depends when you sail - how many kids will be on the ship, how many Haven guests will be using Posh area (they get to use it for free), how many sea days/port days you will have, weather, etc. We got it when we cruised on Epic and it was jammed with Haven guests. We are cruising Epic again in August on a Med cruise, and will not purchase the passes as we see we will have little time to use Posh, and can hang in Spice H20 if/when we get a few spare minutes to relax!

We are currently on Epic and would recommend posh passes. We bought the last two at a cost of $59 each for the week. For sailaway it can get a bit busy, but it is a large area which never seems to be overcrowded. They have champagne at sailaway and also the bar tenders are great at remembering what you drink and because they are mainly serving Haven guests they tend to be a bit friendlier.

We bought Posh passes on the Epic in November 2016. It is a nice place to get away from the crowds and enjoy a peaceful area to relax.

You have to be quick though whrn you board the ship as they do not offer very many for sale if you are not a Haven guest

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I just got off the Epic. I was in a Haven Suite and spent almost every afternoon at Posh. The first day was crowded but not so much that I couldn't find a seat. The last day, there were no more than 12 people up there. Bartender was THE best on the ship. If I were not Haven, my first question would be "Where can I get a Posh pass?"

• 3 weeks later...

Where do you purchase the Posh pass. I was in the Haven in February and really enjoyed Posh. I not be in the Haven this summer, but I have never been offered a Posh pass when I checked in. Do you have to request it or is there somewhere else to find it?

Where do you purchase the Posh pass. I was in the Haven in February and really enjoyed Posh. I not be in the Haven this summer, but I have never been offered a Posh pass when I checked in. Do you have to request it or is there somewhere else to find it?

You need to go to guest services the second you board to request to purchase one!

We loved it up on Posh last month. I second that they have the best bartenders! It never really seemed crowded either. We were staying in the Haven, but if we weren't (who am I kidding, I would never book non-haven after how much we enjoyed it) I would absolutely buy the Posh pass if available. We went exploring and did not like Spice H2O since it had a strange sulfur odor back there. If available, I say go for it!

You buy them from guest services. There may be less than a dozen available for the entire non-Havens ship. (Someone above said that there were only 3 sold on their cruise). More than likely, with the changes to the embarkation process, you will need to be in one of the priority boarding group for any hopes of getting one. You need to be the first one in line at security and first to board. Walk quickly (not running) to guest services once you are on board).

You buy them from guest services. There may be less than a dozen available for the entire non-Havens ship. (Someone above said that there were only 3 sold on their cruise). More than likely, with the changes to the embarkation process, you will need to be in one of the priority boarding group for any hopes of getting one. You need to be the first one in line at security and first to board. Walk quickly (not running) to guest services once you are on board).

What's the difference between the Posh pass and the Vibe pass?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Forums mobile app

Posh passes are on epic- vibe passes are on the "aways". No water feature on posh as there is in vibe but I would have a very difficult time sailing epic without posh as it totally made our Christmas trip (the ship was FULL). Greatest staff at the bar, very nice coZy clam shells for shade or foam mattress beds for full sun. They serve a food menu (swordfish sandwich served to the lounger was fab). Some have reported that the food service is only for Haven members visiting Posh, but the bartenders offered us menus (we were not haven) and had no problem serving. Ymmv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the difference between the Posh pass and the Vibe pass?

Posh Club is only on the Epic. It is the private sundeck and bar for the Havens guests. As such, 100% of the Havens guests have access to the Posh Club. They only sell a few passes to the Posh Club (<dozen) to non-Havens guests.

Vibe is on the Breakaway, Getaway, and Escape (currently). It is a private sundeck for the first 80ish people willing to pay for it. On the BA, GA, and Escape, the Havens guests have their own private sundeck which is physically adjacent to the Vibe (separated by a metal divider).

Food at Posh is only available if you are staying in the Haven. I saw people ask for a menu, and get turned down since they were not staying in the Haven, but had bought passes. But doesn't mean that if you get someone new or they don't ask for your card you may get it, but did see firsthand people get turned down last month. Just so no one goes on expecting to be able to order food when buying the pass. But you never know, you could get lucky!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Our experience (literally 7 hours ago) is that the cost is $59 per person.  There were a total of 20 available and we were very lucky to get the last two.

You need to go to Le Bistro restaurant, and NOT Guest Services, to get them.

Arrive early!  We arrived at the cruise port shortly after 1:00pm and completed our purchase around 2:00pm.

The person in line behind us was literally out of luck.

FYI - If you are a smoker, there is no longer any smoking on Deck 18 or in The Posh area.

• Like 1