Wrist bands

rojoand8

More like a rubber watch. The center is a circle that is the "reader" to open doors, pay for purchases, etc. The strap is a small post on one end that fits into one of many holes on the other half of the strap. It's not uncomfortable at all.

Do you have to pay for the wristband? Does it open up your cabin door too?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Free if in YC and Aurea. $5 otherwise. Yes it will open cabin door and make charges for purchases on board. You still use your card to going off and coming on ship.

If you have purchased the drink package does the link through the app on the wrist band know this? Didn't know if staff charged the drink if it just came up as a zero dollar amount?

We used our wristbands to pay for drinks.

Does anyone have a pic of these?

Here's a pic of one (from YC on Meraviglia) showing the info that's displayed on it

3f50f6b899d2478989b08df808f1fe23.jpg

We found them to be more hindrance than helpful and, on a port intensive itinerary, a bit of a waste because (as another poster has already commented) you still have to use your cruisecard at security.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They work pretty well for the thermal area (there you can lock the locker using the wristband), at the pool / slides or in the fitness center - especially all those places you never know what to do with your card.

steamboats

We used our wristbands to pay for drinks.

You say you used it to pay for drinks, but what about drinks from the package that you aren't paying for. Do they scan the band and it tells them which drink package you have?

You say you used it to pay for drinks, but what about drinks from the package that you aren't paying for. Do they scan the band and it tells them which drink package you have?

Its no different than handing them your card... same information is in your wrist band which is on the bar code/strip on your card.

Sorry , we had the drink package and the bracelet is scanned the same as your card..