Must be the coffee this morning....

kjwinston2019

Ok, next silly question!

On the Reflection there is 3 rows of sunset verandas, then higher up 3 rows of Concierge class aft rooms. They are the same size rooms. But price difference is about $110 more a day or about $1100 difference. Some trips only about $65 a day or $650.

What is the real difference here, besides the higher rooms, and an attendant that will make reservations for you?

Thanks for your reply ahead of time. Less on the Starbucks, I know?

Kj

Personalized Concierge service

Priority check-in
Exclusive embarkation day lunch

Destination Seminar

Exclusive pre-departure lounge
Priority debarkation
Main & specialty restaurant seating time preferences

Welcome sparkling wine and fresh fruit
Daily delivery of afternoon savories

So this is it?

Ok, next silly question!

On the Reflection there is 3 rows of sunset verandas, then higher up 3 rows of Concierge class aft rooms. They are the same size rooms. But price difference is about $110 more a day or about $1100 difference. Some trips only about $65 a day or $650.

What is the real difference here, besides the higher rooms, and an attendant that will make reservations for you?

Thanks for your reply ahead of time. Less on the Starbucks, I know?

Kj

If you have decided to sail often on Celebrity, and if embarkation day sit down lunch, Wi-Fi discounts and free laundry etc. matter to you (these and other benefits come with high “ status” in Captains Club) then the 5 points per night (Concierge) vs 3 points per night (veranda) could be important.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Concierge guests also get an invite to the helipad for a sailaway sometime during the cruise. We really enjoyed it, and many officers were present to answer questions and pose for photos. It was a neat experience!

Concierge guests also get an invite to the helipad for a sailaway sometime during the cruise. We really enjoyed it, and many officers were present to answer questions and pose for photos. It was a neat experience!

This is definitely not necessarily something Concierge guests get all the time. Have sailed a number of times in Concierge cabins and only on occasion got invites, and I suspect those were usually due to being Elite+. Unless this is something that is a new perk?

If you are referring to the same category on the same ship here is a lesson I learned.

Many years ago I was looking for a car. (1963). I was in HS. I went to a used car lot and seen a car that was appealing. Aslked how much and was told $499. Too much for my budget. Went to the next appealing car and it was also $499.and then found that they were all $499. I asked how can they all be $499 when one is definitely better than the other. He said that is your problem. Pick the one that you feel is the best and when that one is sold the second next best car will become the best car n the lot and still be worth $499

Lesson learned

Happy cruising 🌊🛳🇺🇸🌅

This is definitely not necessarily something Concierge guests get all the time. Have sailed a number of times in Concierge cabins and only on occasion got invites, and I suspect those were usually due to being Elite+. Unless this is something that is a new perk?

All 3 of our 2017 cruises were in concierge and we got invites, as did the rest of our crew that was in concierge. The few couples that were in AQ did not get invites. We were told it was a Concierge class enhancement, like the MDR embarkation lunch. Perhaps it was a trial, but we enjoyed it none the less.

Helipad sailaways are offered at the discretion of the Captain. Not all cruises have them. Some itineraries are more conducive to the sail away, depending on what time the ship leaves port, if it is daylight or not, etc. Also they are subject to cancellation due to weather.

In recent times Suite guests get it, Elite and above guests get it and concierge class guests get it. Just done two in two days due to being in two of the qualifying groups!