What's your favorite Carnival Review thread on CC?

I thought it would be really awesome if people shared their favorite Carnival review thread on CC so that the rest of us can enjoy them too. It can be the best to you because you love the sense of humor, because you love the photos or simply because you love the person doing the review.

Only rules are as follows:

1.) Can't be your own review or your spouses review. :-)

2.) Must be a Carnival review

3.) Must be a review that is posted on CC and you have to provide a link for us all to be able to read it!!

Looking forward to getting lost in reading for endless hours!

Mine would have to be that guy and his family who did a B2B2B2B cruise. Or was it a B2B2B??

Sorry, I'm on my lunch break and can't find the thread, but I'm sure a lot of you know who I;m talking about. :)

I thought it would be really awesome if people shared their favorite Carnival review thread on CC so that the rest of us can enjoy them too. It can be the best to you because you love the sense of humor, because you love the photos or simply because you love the person doing the review.

3.) Must be a review that is posted on CC and you have to provide a link for us all to be able to read it!!

Hi Italianfemmy,

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1651667

:)

Any review by the couple Chrissandra. Chris and Cassandra have a great writing style with out being too wordy and they are hysterical. I also like how they do a joint review and you get different persceptives.

Mine would have to be that guy and his family who did a B2B2B2B cruise. Or was it a B2B2B??

Sorry, I'm on my lunch break and can't find the thread, but I'm sure a lot of you know who I;m talking about. :)

I know who you mean, the Mountie and his wife who started her Mountie training. Will do a search also.

Found it http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1281134&highlight=mountie

Also love Froufie's reviews and "gapearl"

Last year "Caveman" did a great review of the Magic in Europe. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1475931&highlight=caveman

I have been reading reviews like crazy the last couple of weeks getting ready for our trip to Europe in September. I came across this review and it is by far my favorite and the best I have seen out of the hundreds I have read so far. It is well written and the pictures are amazing! It also looks like quite a few others like it as much as I did and say so frequently. The writer is still answering tons of questions people have also. Seems like it is popular on here because it has over 90,000 hits. Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1597451

Love Chrissandra's also. Enjoy that they both give input as to how their cruise went.

GAPearl also! I love that she is a "joiner" and willing to try anything.

Really enjoyed yours as well italianfemmy. Your pictures are stunning.

There are a ton of wonderful reviews out there and I am grateful when someone takes the time to do one.

Absolutely the Canadian Mountie, and the B2B2B2B. Ah, such romance on the high sea and beautiful pictures, too.

GA Pearl is a favorite, too.

There are a few others, but I don't recall names right now. I'll search later and post some more.

Wow, thanks to the person who posted my review as a favorite!!! We really had an amazing honeymoon and it was almost as much fun reliving it when I posted the review as it was actually taking the cruise:)

Here is the link for my favorite review from our favorite mountie (doesn't look like anyone posted the link yet). I loved reading this one and dream of taking a B2B2B2B2 cruise one day also!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1281134&highlight=mediterranean+review

Have never taken a Carnival cruise but LOVE the reviews from Chris and Cassandra with tons of pics and great details. Makes me want to jump on a ship.

Everyone keeps talking about these two! Will have to do a search and check them out:)

Thanks Italianfemmy for posting this, I love reading reviews and this is such a great way to check-out everyone's favorites!

Agree with all of the above.

Remember Host Mach's before he became a Host? Fabulaous.

The one on page 1 now, Debunking the Myths about Liberty. Awesome.

Radio's are a trip

Paul Medic's shows his wonderful family.

Yours OP have gorgeous photos.

I'd have to say your Dream review is wayyyyyyyyy up there at the top of the list! I hope you do another review after your Breeze cruise.

Thanks All4Fun & Delta Dear! :)

I'd have to say your Dream review is wayyyyyyyyy up there at the top of the list! I hope you do another review after your Breeze cruise.

Thanks All4Fun & Delta Dear! :)

That means a lot to me, especially coming from someone whose reviews are well loved by the community. :)

Would someone who listed me mind posting the link to mine? I don't want to post it myself as that would be breaking the rules. :-)

Archived