Official Celebrity Beverage Packages

Hi all,

As promised, we have included our Classic and Premium Beverage Package below, and they are current as of May 28, 2014.

Classic Package:

The Classic Package includes beer up to $6.00 per serving, spirits, cocktails, and frozen drinks priced up to $8.00 per serving, and wine up to $9.00 per serving (all per single serving) and the non-alcoholic beverages listed below. The following are examples of brands that are currently priced within the Classic Package. Please note that drink prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice and the brands listed below are not guaranteed to be included in the Classic Package.

Premium Package:

The Premium Package includes beer, spirits, cocktails, frozen drinks, and wine by the glass up to $13.00 per serving (all per single serving) and the non-alcoholic beverages listed below. The following are examples of brands that are currently priced within the Premium Package. Please note that drink prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice and the brands listed below are not guaranteed to be included in the Premium Package.

Classic Package Inclusions - Inclusions after Pricing Rollback_052814_FINAL.pdf

Premium Package Inclusions - Inclusions after Pricing Rollback_052814_FINAL.pdf

Edited by Celebrity Cruises

Hi all,

As promised, we have included our Classic and Premium Beverage Package below, and they are current as of May 28, 2014.

Classic Package:

The Classic Package includes beer up to $6.00 per serving, spirits, cocktails, and frozen drinks priced up to $8.00 per serving, and wine up to $9.00 per serving (all per single serving) and the non-alcoholic beverages listed below. The following are examples of brands that are currently priced within the Classic Package. Please note that drink prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice and the brands listed below are not guaranteed to be included in the Classic Package.

Premium Package:

The Premium Package includes beer, spirits, cocktails, frozen drinks, and wine by the glass up to $13.00 per serving (all per single serving) and the non-alcoholic beverages listed below. The following are examples of brands that are currently priced within the Premium Package. Please note that drink prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice and the brands listed below are not guaranteed to be included in the Premium Package.

I see the attachment...thanks!

Edited by 20pluscruises

Hi all,

Classic Package:

Premium Package:

Feels like a knee jerk reaction from Celebrity. Where are the cocktails! I hate the 'drink prices are subject to change' bit. If you want people to book a cruise with a package included then offer them reassurance, not doubt. We boarded knowing the brands you said were included only to find you had shifted the goalposts and removed around 50% of the items you had previously included. How can we trust you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Thanks for posting an official list, even if it's subject to change!

Thanks for posting the latest information.

I do have one question. We just finished an Alaskan cruise on Solstice, May 8th - May 16th, and the onboard allowance for a glass of wine, with the Premium Package, was $14.00 per glass. Has there been another change, or was this just on the Solstice?

Hi all,

Premium Package:

The Premium Package includes beer, spirits, cocktails, frozen drinks, and wine by the glass up to $13.00 per serving (all per single serving).

I do have one question. We just finished an Alaskan cruise on Solstice, May 8th - May 16th, and the onboard allowance for a glass of wine, with the Premium Package, was $14.00 per glass. Has there been another change, or was this just on the Solstice?

May I ask...how many "nice" wines were under $13?

Hi all,

Classic Package:

Premium Package:

No I am wondering....I have seen it said that if you have the Classic Package, you can upgrade to the Premium when you board for your cruise. I'm cruising on Century on June 15. IS it possible, and how much to upgrade?

No I am wondering....I have seen it said that if you have the Classic Package, you can upgrade to the Premium when you board for your cruise. I'm cruising on Century on June 15. IS it possible, and how much to upgrade?

Kids just upgraded my husband for father's day....it was $138. I don't drink anything not on classic list so saw no need to waste the money

There were quite a few on the list Cruisenut recently posted.

To my understanding that list was from UK cruise including gratuities, then price limit is 15$ for glass of wine.

Well gang, it looks like I have been wrong in what I have been saying on several threads. In looking at my recipes, I now think my allowance per glass of wine was $13.00 with the premium package. Sorry for the misleading information.:mad:

Hi all,

Premium Package:

The Premium Package includes beer, spirits, cocktails, frozen drinks, and wine by the glass up to $13.00 per serving (all per single serving).

To Celebrity Cruises, thank you for your post and please disregard my question to you.

Edited by wv4891

Well gang, it looks like I have been wrong in what I have been saying. In looking at my recipes, I now think my allowance per glass of wine was $13.00 with the premium package. Sorry for the misleading information.:mad:

d.

Not a problem:) But you were happy with the wine offerings at that price?

As you know, ;) we finished the same cruise and for us the limit was $13.

We were charged $1.00 plus 15% for our $14.00 choice of red.

I think this may a good thing for the bartenders...my guess is they miss the paper slips with the extra tip line.

Yes, not sure where I got that $14.00 at? In looking at a recipe for a glass of Amarone, I was charged $8.50 plus 15% tip $1.28 for a total of 9.78. The Amarone was $21.50 per glass, on the Tuscan Grille wine list.:confused:

Never gave it a second thought, as my wife did the ordering and I did the drinking. But do seem to remember paying upcharges only a few times.

Not a problem But you were happy with the wine offerings at that price?
Edited by wv4891