Princess website challenges? Again?

bemis12

Today I was fumbling around their website to personalize our cruise, and I realized two things are missing that have been there before.

1. The Sip N Sail promo beverage package.

2. Our prepaid gratuities.

I'm not talking about the SNS promo ending. I mean it showed as part of our cruise (which it should), but now it does not.

I called Princess, who assured me that both of these items are part of our cruise package, despite the fact that they no longer show up where they should.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

I saw the same thing on my Personlizer. We are booked under the three for free program and when I checked under payments and credits it shows a balance due for gratuities. I called Princess and they said that the correct information comes under the travel summary sheet. I checked there and it does show prepaid gratuities. Not sure what happened on the website but was told the travel summary is the overriding document. Hope this helps.

Today I was fumbling around their website to personalize our cruise, and I realized two things are missing that have been there before.

1. The Sip N Sail promo beverage package.

2. Our prepaid gratuities.

I'm not talking about the SNS promo ending. I mean it showed as part of our cruise (which it should), but now it does not.

I called Princess, who assured me that both of these items are part of our cruise package, despite the fact that they no longer show up where they should.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Yes. In checking my B2B cruises for January today, I noticed that both cruises - sold with 'Free Gratuities' - now show as gratuities not paid on the cruise personalizer. I assume it is a 'glitch' that will be remedied, but I notified my TA for her help on clearing it up - it's nearly a $400 difference.:eek:

I saw the same thing on my Personlizer. We are booked under the three for free program and when I checked under payments and credits it shows a balance due for gratuities. I called Princess and they said that the correct information comes under the travel summary sheet. I checked there and it does show prepaid gratuities. Not sure what happened on the website but was told the travel summary is the overriding document. Hope this helps.

Very helpful. I found that and all is well there.

Given the possibility that this might disappear too..probably a good idea to print everything..just in case!!