"LIVE" from Celebrity Mercury / Jan 2, 2010

Radio

I felt safe at all times. . . The Atlantis is a World Class Resort. I would go there with no worries.(I have been there many times)

I walked around all day by myself. . . I tried to find a Segway, but none could be found. :eek:

Radio

;);)

Hi Radio. I know you are back now, but your beautiful photos just keep it going.

I haven't been to Coco in about 3 years and I can't wait to get back there. We have been scheduled to go, but high seas kept us away. they have incredible snorkeling there.

I believe the Segway tours were the culprits in the New Providence crime problems. More than one group was robbed at gunpoint. The last I heard, some kids were caught and being brought to justice. No one was hurt, but cash, jewelry, passports, etc. were taken from the the tourists.

I think you should wait a few weeks and take the cruise again in good weather; what do you think? :)

Hi Radio. I know you are back now, but your beautiful photos just keep it going. >SNIP< I think you should wait a few weeks and take the cruise again in good weather; what do you think?

The last sailing from Baltimore is Feb 13, 2010. . .Then Mercury home ports from Charleston until April 2010.

We had an unusually cold cruise. . . . :o

Radio

;);)

The last sailing from Baltimore is Feb 13, 2010. . .Then Mercury home ports from Charleston until April 2010.

We had an unusually cold cruise. . . . :o

Radio

;);)

Actually, the last sailing w/ pax from Baltimore is Feb 1. :( When it returns from the cruise on Feb 13, it will leave without pax to homeport in Charleston. I wonder what the crew does on 3-day sailings without pax :rolleyes: !!!!

As long as she's docked there on March 29th she can sail empty for a few days. Maybe they'll do a thorough cleaning at that time. That's usually what the crew does on off days.

So, we're on the countdown to our cruise and can't wait to spend a few days pre-cruise in Charleston.

Pat C

Hello everyone. . . I was able to scan and upload all of the "Celebrity Today" Daily guides.

They can all be viewed HERE . . .

I should have caption completed for all of the photos soon. . . The Video may take a week or so.

Radio

;);)

Celebrity Today (Day 1 Page 1)

DAY1PG1.JPG

Radio, it was an absolute delight sailing with you; can't wait to do it again.

It was your posting that made me decide to keep, instead of trade, the booking I have on the Mercury in November.

Hope you are transitioning well to being home, and are almost ready to start packing again.

Have a wonderful time with Mrs. Radio on the Oasis; definitely going to follow along with you on this journey.

Yes, you could get the sea bass one night in the dinning room. But, there is a Caribbean Menu that is upstairs that has the scallops, sea bass, steak, etc. Once you have the sea bass downstairs you are going to want it again!! It was excellent.

Janice

Janice: That sea bass is good. We've had it three times on X. One time was on Baked Alaska night when we had a choice between the small lobster with scallops & shrimp or sea bass. I chose the sea bass. We're going to have to check out the Caribbean menu when we are on board in two weeks. Thanks! Kathy

We were on the Jan 11th sailing. Thanks Radio and others who provided all the great info-it really helped get us excited about and enjoy our cruise.

Loved the cruise and we are going back on the Mercury for the canal crossing on April 19th.

Aside to whoever was in cabin 8007-we turned in what you left to Terry. Heh heh.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

I'm so glad I found this "Live from" thread of yours Radio....very informative and well done! I'm in the early planning stages for my sister and BIL for the Nov 20th sailing of this exact itinerary and your descriptions and photos have only helped to heighten their excitement for this cruise. It will only be their 2nd ever cruise but they chose it for the uniqueness of the itinerary and after looking through the entire thread, I only wish I was joining them!

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. . . I just finished the Video from my "LIVE" from Celebrity Mercury cruise from Baltimore.

To view it just click HERE

I hope you like it ! It was fun to make ;)

Don't forget to click on the "Full Screen" Icon at the bottom of the video. . .

Radio

;);)

Mahattan Restaurant

A25.JPG

La Playa Pool Deck

AA19.JPG

My Cabin (VISTA DECK 9 AFT)

A5.JPG

Mark, that video was sooooooooo fun:D. Thank you for sharing it with us.

The only thing I could not find was the icon you mentioned so it would

be in full screen:eek:...maybe its there but I missed it:confused:.

Anyway, you are a really wonderful person for doing this and I am sure

I speak for many of us when I say thank you so much:)

Mark, that video was sooooooooo fun. Thank you for sharing it with us.

The only thing I could not find was the icon you mentioned so it would

be in full screen...maybe its there but I missed it:confused:.

Anyway, you are a really wonderful person for doing this and I am sure

I speak for many of us when I say thank you so much

Thanks Lois. . . I am am sure we will meet on a cruise soon. . .

Here is the Full Screen Button. . . .

My next Video will be from the Oasis of the Seas ! ;)

Radio

;);)

*NEW* Celebrity Mercury 2010 Video

CWRMER.jpg

Just loved your video. She does seem to be showing her age but still excited about going next week .

Diane cruiseclues

Hi Diane, have a great time and remember, she is 13;)..that is old

compared to the ships coming out every year. But she is still wonderful:D

Actually, after perusing some of the threads lately, I must be older than

dirt:eek:......52 next month...who knew?:rolleyes:

Archived