Already Sailed Oasis? Would You Sail Allure?

MrPete

Yep.....I sailed Oasis in Dec and am again sailing her in June. I have already booked Allure for spring break next March.....I actually like the Eastern Itinerary better for that week on Oasis but I want to sail Allure to check her out and figure they will have all different entertainment......I doubt that Oasis will have changed any of their shows by next March.

I'm curious if there's a draw for the other ship?

Would it be for the ship or the alternate ports?

We have sailed Oasis and, the day we got home we booked a cabin on Allure.

Why Allure rather than a return trip on Oasis? We want to see what, if anything, is different. I've read that the shows will be different and that's important to me. After I've seen a show I'm not all that interested in sitting through it a second time. Plus, I enjoy saying I've been on the different ships, I enjoy collecting pictures of the different ships.

I don't mind sailing a ship twice but, I'd rather try different ships just to see what's different about them.

I would sail on Allure. Having sailed Oasis I would love to do it again. The problem is, as someone else mentioned, that the shows are the same every time you sail Oasis. With the Allure you get the incredible ship and a whole new set of hopefully equally incredible shows.

Sailed Oasis inaugural, already booked for Allure inaugural. We loved the ship, and loved the excitement of the inaugural and are excited to experience it all over again! As the original Allure inaugural date was the same itinerary as the Oasis itinerary, we are sailing for the ship, not the ports. Still, it'll be nice to have the alternate itinerary now that they've moved the inaugural date.

Personnally we would not sail either one. I see most of the responders come from large cities. We come from a small coastal town whose population is less than the pax on those two ships. We don't want to sail with a small town and prefer smaller and more intimate ships.

Personnally we would not sail either one. I see most of the responders come from large cities. We come from a small coastal town whose population is less than the pax on those two ships. We don't want to sail with a small town and prefer smaller and more intimate ships.

We prefered the smaller ships also....until we sailed Oasis! We love the Radiance class ships. We have sailed the Voyager class ships a couple of times and sailed Freedom class once (Freedom inaugural). We did not really care for Voyager or Freedom class. Happy to sail them if that was the only thing that worked for our timing, itinerary,etc. but always chose a RD class ship if it was an option. However, now that we have done OA and loved it...we already have OA booked again for this coming December on a b2b and taking relatives with us. We considered doing the Allure instead but decided just to stay with OA this year. May try Allure next year.

It would be for the SHIP!!!!!! Booked Oasis for Oct 30, 2010 and Allure Jan 30, 2011. Cant wait.

I loved the Oasis.... you can see from my screen name, that I'm a Brilliance person (19 complete cruises on Brilliance, 47 with RCCL) but after sailing the Oasis......... bye bye Brilliance!!!!!!! at least for a while.....

Absolutely would. Loved our week onboard! Plus it would be cool to see the Australian jazz band again who we were told would be on Allure when it comes out.

Seriously? The Australian Jazz Band is going to be on Allure?? You made my day! Loved Oasis and are booked on Allure for next New Year's Eve.

Archived