All Things Splendor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you for posting the Funtimes. Do you know if there is anyway to make them larger? Would it be possible to post them on this thread? My eyes aren't as good as the used to be. :)

Could you please email me the link for the Funtimes? Here's my address:

texastype57athotmaildotcom

Thanks - Helen

YAY finally read through it all! Some great pics and reviews thanks everyone!!! I was not able to find the menu's though. Does anyone have any links??

I have sailed a 7 day once before and a couple 5 days. I know what I have come to love. But some of the pics seemed to have different stuff or maybe I just never noticed it on the menu. I was also wanting to maybe try the supperclub but I have a few Carnival favorites I would be sad to miss even if it was for a better meal.

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a soap and shampoo dispenser in the shower or maybe a shelf where you can put your own stuff?

Also, this is a great thread for those of us who are waiting to cruise on the Splendor. Something to keep us excited!

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a soap and shampoo dispenser in the shower or maybe a shelf where you can put your own stuff?

Also, this is a great thread for those of us who are waiting to cruise on the Splendor. Something to keep us excited!

yes there are places to hold your shampoo and other items.

is Splendor back up and running now? we were on her two weeks before the fire. She's a wonderful ship to cruise on.

• 1 month later...

Hey, this tread is a couple months old. Any new hints & ideas about the Splendor. My wife & I will be on board starting 6/26 for a week. As fast as things get posted on this BB a tread can get old in an hour, much less then a couple of months :)

RedRover96

How is deck 10 for noise and traffic?

I can't speak specifically about Deck 10 but we stayed on Deck 9 (Lido) and had no extra traffic or noise at all. In fact, it was the best cabin location we've ever experienced! :)

Hey, this tread is a couple months old. Any new hints & ideas about the Splendor. My wife & I will be on board starting 6/26 for a week. As fast as things get posted on this BB a tread can get old in an hour, much less then a couple of months :)

RedRover96

This thread was very helpful when planning for our Splendor cruise last August ... it's nice to see it surface again! There were four of us in one Balcony Cabin (Myself, DH, DD & DS-both 16) :eek: but we had a great time despite the closeness, LOL! Here's a tip: If the Lido Buffet is crowded and you can't find a table, walk up the stairs behind the Dessert area to the Rotisserie ... we never had any trouble finding space up there AND the chicken was fabulous!:)

Have fun and enjoy your cruise!

Anyone out there had a wedding with about 50 people in attendance and the 1 1/2 hour reception following? Want to find out the prettiest venues for the wedding since there is not a chapel on the Splendor. Do not want the "Board Room" Looking for a pretty venue and comments on the reception if anyone has had one onboard.:)

Looking for anyone who has had a wedding with about 50 people followed by the 1 1/2 hour reception on the Splendor. Looking for comments on wedding locations onboard as well as the reception. Any photo links would be appreciated. My daughter is getting married on Splendor and we are just getting going on the planning.:)

Only 4 weeks until 60+ Aussies sail on the Splendor. We a group are from LKM Dance Studio in the Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia, our dancers are scheduled to perform on board in the afternoon on Saturday 23rd April. We are all excited after picking up our tickets last Friday night & are looking forward to the cruise. The dancers have performances in Hollywood, Universal Studios, at the Ice Hockey at the Stapley Centre LA & 4 performances at Disneyland (1 in the morning before they board the Splendor)

To everyone sailing on April 17, we say G'day ('G' as in goat), that's Aussie for hello. Looking forward to our visit to the USA.

• 2 weeks later...
Only 4 weeks until 60+ Aussies sail on the Splendor. We a group are from LKM Dance Studio in the Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia, our dancers are scheduled to perform on board in the afternoon on Saturday 23rd April. We are all excited after picking up our tickets last Friday night & are looking forward to the cruise. The dancers have performances in Hollywood, Universal Studios, at the Ice Hockey at the Stapley Centre LA & 4 performances at Disneyland (1 in the morning before they board the Splendor)

To everyone sailing on April 17, we say G'day ('G' as in goat), that's Aussie for hello. Looking forward to our visit to the USA.

Have a blast in the USA! Do not know if the Splendor can carry enough beer for ya, mate.;) But, bet they will do their best.

Started a new thread on the Carnival site about Splendor due I couldn't find this particular thread. Please excuse and thanks for all the info and thanks to the OP who gave me this link! You all have been a plethora (second time I've used that word today) of information.

Started a new thread on the Carnival site about Splendor due I couldn't find this particular thread. Please excuse and thanks for all the info and thanks to the OP who gave me this link! You all have been a plethora (second time I've used that word today) of information.

Glad you did-it led me here! Thanks