Room service breakfast

Unlessyou are in a Grand Suite or higher it is a very basic continental type menu..Pastries, Cold Cereal, Yougurt, Fruit, coffee, juices..etc... sometimes you can write in eggs or things like that and get them...sometimes you get a call from room service telling you they can't/won't do that...

I've searched but cannot find a copy of the room service breakfast menu.

Can someone please post it? Thanks

On the crusieis with RCL I have been on (and not in a GS) you can get a cooked breakfast from room service, you can order through the TV or on a menu card you put in the door, this includes bacon, eggs, sausage I think there was has browns as well as the usual continental breakfast items.

It may be different on the shorter trips.

Unlessyou are in a Grand Suite or higher it is a very basic continental type menu..Pastries, Cold Cereal, Yougurt, Fruit, coffee, juices..etc... sometimes you can write in eggs or things like that and get them...sometimes you get a call from room service telling you they can't/won't do that...

had eggs last year on the freedom- I was in an outside room. no problems at all.

That's IT!! I'm filing a complaint & NEVER cruising RCL AGAIN!! ;) I wrote French Toast on my card one evening & they called told me they could not do that for me..

LOL LOL..try pancakes...;)

That's IT!! I'm filing a complaint & NEVER cruising RCL AGAIN!! ;) I wrote French Toast on my card one evening & they called told me they could not do that for me..
I wrote in tomato juice and ham/cheese omelet on my last cruise, they refused to bring them, I've always asked for it and it was first time it's happened. I did write about it on my comment card.

I am traveling on the Mariner of the Seas in December and have a balcony room, do they charge for room service????
Only for orders between Midnight and 5:00AM ($3.95), the rest of the there's no charge other than that a tip is appreciated.

Liberty's room service menu has pastries, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, COFFEE, tea, cereal, fruit, yogurt .... hmmm, that's all I can remember. I ALWAYS order at least coffee from room service ... gotta have that cup on the balcony each morning!!:p

No, no, no...I don't think so.

I did enough of them on the Navigator last month that I'll try to list most items on the door hanger card from memory:

Coffee

Tea

Milk

Juices

Special K

Raisin Bran

Granola

Yogurt

Scrambled Eggs

Hash Browns

Bacon

Sausage

Grilled tomato

toast

English muffin

pastries

condiments to order

fresh fruit

fruit plate

There may have been another item or two. On the Navigator, always hot and always on time. Free on all ships except for a delivery tip.

Hopefully this link will help you (the resolution isn't great but if you zoom in it helps.) This user posted all menus from their Liberty of the Seas cruise on Webshots. Breakfast looks ample enough. I'm thinking of ordering breakfast through room service at least once. Happy cruising!

http://inlinethumb32.webshots.com/33055/2429967550030907909S600x600Q85.jpg

On average, if you order the night before, does it arrive on time?

yes..and 99.9999% of the time they will call you to let you know that it is on the way...I think maybe 1 time in all my cruises they didn't call...I've also had them call 30 mins or so after my order was delivered to make sure everything was ok...

You can ASK for whatever you want. I think whether you get it depends upon how busy they are in the kitchen; thus, if you order on a port day or at a busy time, you're less likely to get it.

Also, I suggest not ordering either pancakes or French toast -- neither tastes good unless it's piping hot. I don't like those foods from the Windjammer either . . . not when they've been sitting out in the warming trays. Those are breakfasts to reserve for days in the MDR.

• 4 weeks later...
Hopefully this link will help you (the resolution isn't great but if you zoom in it helps.) This user posted all menus from their Liberty of the Seas cruise on Webshots. Breakfast looks ample enough. I'm thinking of ordering breakfast through room service at least once. Happy cruising!

http://inlinethumb32.webshots.com/33055/2429967550030907909S600x600Q85.jpg

thanks!

Just back from the Grandeur inside cabin and a full breakfast of eggs, bacon or sausage and hashbrowns was available. No need to be in a suite to get everything that you could possibly want delivered.

We've always been able to get a hot breakfast...eggs, bacon/sausage, toast...stuff like that. Not that it's easy to eat in a cabin without a dining table....lots and lots of plates, condiment containers....it's much nicer in the dining room, where they serve you!

If I remember correctly, if you want things like eggs benedict, they won't bring it until the main dining room opens for breakfast.

From people that I have talked to, I have not heard of anyone being denied a full breakfast, no matter whether they have an inside cabin or balcony.

Full suites are entitled to the full breakfast, lunch and dinner menus.

Rick

Archived