C&A Changes - Positive!

Because I am still new to RCCL. How do you earn cruise credits and how do you know what the various elite levels are?? Can someone help me here. Thanks.

Cruise credits are earned as follows:

1 cruise credit for completing a sailing

1 cruise credit for booking a JS cabain or above

1 cruise credit for sailings of 12+ nights or longer (including cruise tours)

The maximum number of credits earned on any one sailing is 3.

After you have completed your first cruise you are encouraged to join the Crown & Anchor Society. This is where you will get additional benefits the more you cruise.

You are a Gold Member after you have completed your first cruise and up to your 4th cruise credit.

You are a Platinum Member after you have earned your 5th cruise credit.

You are a Diamond Member after you have earned your 10th cruise credit.

You are a Diamond Plus Member after you have earned your 24th cruise credit.

Here is what you get with each level http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do;jsessionid=0000olbcOsNsJ_er2OuGXluHle1:12h3g0fq2?cS=NAVBAR

I cruise credit for completing a sailing

After you have completed your first cruise you are encouraged to join the Crown & Anchor Society.

You are a Gold Member after you have completed your first cruise and up to your 4th cruise credit.

Here is what you get with each level http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do;jsessionid=0000olbcOsNsJ_er2OuGXluHle1:12h3g0fq2?cS=NAVBAR

Thank you very much. I had heard of the C & A society as my parents are members. I did now know how you earned the credits though. Thankyou again for the information.

My guess is we'll get more free Internet minutes. A free bag of laundry. The free drink coupon will return. As will the combining of some benefits which were eliminated. Enjoy all the good news while you can. January is right around the corner. :)

Are they going to make the short, dark days of January even blacker with adjustments to the loyalty levels?

1 cruise credit for completing a sailing

After you have completed your first cruise you are encouraged to join the Crown & Anchor Society. This is where you will get additional benefits the more you cruise.

THAT is all true as of today.

Tomorrow, June 1, September 1, January 1.................who knows? :rolleyes: ;)

I always felt that you should be able to combine the shareholder benefit with at least one other benefit. Someone stated that their gold coupon value book was terrible believe me the diamond one is no great shakes either.

My guess is we'll get more free Internet minutes. A free bag of laundry. The free drink coupon will return. As will the combining of some benefits which were eliminated. Enjoy all the good news while you can. January is right around the corner. :)

You really are a glass is half-empty kind of guy aren't you, Anthony.? I realize that eventually what you post may come to fruition, (I believe you were only about a year and a half premature with your previous predictions) but it seems a bit silly to be worrying about possible changes more than six months before they might occur.

The extra internet time would be great. I know Celebrity offers more. We have not sailed Celebrity yet, but next year we will. The free drink would be great too.

Jan

When we were on Rhapsody in Australia, they added a 15% gratuity. Since the service was excellent with no sales pitch, I didn't mind. I think it was because they were in the Australian market, where that kind of tipping isn't the norm. They had a separate wine list for Australians, too, that included the 15% tip. So perhaps it depends on the market they're in.

But on Azamara, they added 18% and the service was mediocre. It wasn't an expensive treatment so I didn't kick up a fuss over $3, but it was annoying.

As for the original post, we'll see what's up in a few days, won't we?:)

Just off an RCCL ship and discussions with two individuals yielded the following...

The changes will be positive and will include...

1. An upgrading of the coupon book. RCCL has heard the complaints!

2. A restoration of some combinability features... e.g. coupons and onboard booking. Apparantly, the stockholder credit is still being debated.

3. There will be NO CHANGES to the number of cruise credits needed to attain various elite levels.

It all sounded very positive to me!:)

Yogimax. . .

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for reporting this. . .

I heard that RCI was thinking about matching the X Coupon Book for D+.

Thanks for your report. . .:rolleyes:

Just a few more days and we will see.

Did I thank you ?:D

Thanks again,

Radio

;);)

We have 2 full days of dreaming left.

Assuming, of course, that the June 1st date is real.:D We sail on June 11th and hope that if there are any positive changes coming, they have been announced and put into effect by then.;)

Assuming, of course, that the June 1st date is real.:D We sail on June 11th and hope that if there are any positive changes coming, they have been announced and put into effect by then.;)

The implimentation date is probably for cruises departing on or after June 12.;):D

The implimentation date is probably for cruises departing on or after June 12.;):D

That goes without saying, especially if the changes are positive ones. Only the ones that have a negative impact go into effect just before we sail (ex. we boarded Jewel of the Seas for her westbound transatlantic on September 2, 2009.:D

Archived