Show us Your Aft!

Just saw pictures of aft corner balcony on the revamped Navigator and it looks like it only has 2 chairs and a small table. Are there no longer loungers on these balconies?

We will be in one on May 4. If there is not a lounger, I'm going to ask for one. I will report back with the results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ace1zoe2 we are looking at the same room 1 deck up (9390). Did you happen to notice anything about that deck? The odd door was the only thing that kind of put me off from booking originally but that deck is awesome! Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just saw pictures of aft corner balcony on the revamped Navigator and it looks like it only has 2 chairs and a small table. Are there no longer loungers on these balconies?

We sailed on the Navigator March 30, 2014. We had cabin 1688 aft corner. On our balcony we had 2 chairs, 2 loungers, and a small table...loved using the loungers.:)

Which deck? 7388 in late February had two loungers as well as two chairs.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by Kikkycat

We had 7688 on voyager and it was amazing. So good. Made the room feel so much larger. We did a lot of our meals out there and it was the highlight of our cruise.

Spoilt for all future cruises now. Loved it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
We sailed on the Navigator March 30, 2014. We had cabin 1688 aft corner. On our balcony we had 2 chairs, 2 loungers, and a small table...loved using the loungers.:)

Do you have pics of the room and balcony? Trying to decide if I want to book this room or 1690.

Thanks!

on the Rhapsody. Always heard how everyone loves them and after looking at 16 pages of this thread, I can understand why. :D I will be in Cabin 7660 and grabbed it quick.

Thanks for posting hammock pictures too. What a great idea!!! I bought the pocket size. Can't wait to try it out. :eek:

Anyone have pics of 9690 or 9390 on the navigator of the seas? I would love to see them! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have 9390 in July, '15

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
It was suggested that I post some pictures of our cabin which is one of the popular aft balconies on the Jewel of the Seas which is a Radiance class ship. 9256 corner aft sort of wrap balcony.

That would be me... the bossy one:o Thanks for sharing them though!! We had the cabin below this on Jewel great aft cabins!!

It was suggested that I post some pictures of our cabin which is one of the popular aft balconies on the Jewel of the Seas which is a Radiance class ship. 9256 corner aft sort of wrap balcony.

30ax99j.jpg

2nc4ci1.jpg

29xuq2b.jpg

swq00h.jpg

zxpug5.jpg

2em1vtj.jpg

Thank-you for posting these great pictures. Just booked 9256 on Radiance for 2016. Looks like an awesome balcony!

Question for all those aft junkies!

I have Explorer 7388 booked and have stayed in that cabin before. I can have D1, 1690, as it is open. I love the balcony on 7388.

Which did you like better?

Question for all those aft junkies!

I have Explorer 7388 booked and have stayed in that cabin before. I can have D1, 1690, as it is open. I love the balcony on 7388.

Which did you like better?

What's the price difference? How many people in the cabin?

Jimbo:)

Edited by Jimbo

zxpug5.jpg

cool balcony, whats up with the old school tv in 2014?

Thanks for posting these pics. I just booked this room for our spring break cruise next March - can't wait! The balcony looks huge!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I was wondering if anyone has photos of cabin 1100 on the Brilliance following her refit last year. We will be cruising in that cabin in 126 days and would love to see if there are any upgrades.

I too would love to see pictures of this cabin. We have it next month on a Baltic cruise.