Show us Your Aft!

Does anyone have pics of the balcony from Navigator of the Sea JS 7394? I've seen the pics of the corner balcony on deck 7, but can't find any for the middle Junior Suites. We're booked for this one in September and just curious.

We booked that exact same cabin in May! The last time we were on the Navigator of the Seas the door was open on the last day so I took a peek. It is the only cabin I'd give up my coveted corner aft for. When you look out the sliding glass door the flag is right ahead of you. I don't know what it is about flags but I love them! It's a fabulous view.

Does anyone have pics of the balcony from Navigator of the Sea JS 7394? I've seen the pics of the corner balcony on deck 7, but can't find any for the middle Junior Suites. We're booked for this one in September and just curious.

Just back from 7394 on Adventure, which I think is the same, will try and upload a few picsImageUploadedByForums1406576669.357891.jpg.24e664675edd3f7a6a44be72bc33df98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ImageUploadedByForums1406576598.840915.jpg.eb240fb22a00d3650c4555b575b8f36a.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1406576635.805338.jpg.24a87467b5ac2eaec4208f1cbebf2a85.jpg

Just secured my first Aft! I'm so excited. I noticed it was open this morning and have been perusing this thread while waiting to hear back from my TA. Unfortunately there aren't many (any?) Splendour aft pics on here. We're in the 'corner' one (8080) though I know it's not a wrap-around (that would have been awesome...) I'm still stoked!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oops, forgot to post here last month. :o We had JS 8598 on Rhapsody for our cruise to Hawaii.

Leaving Vancouver

14965358599_ddf7dbd3b2_b.jpg

Some mornings were a little overcast

14992639880_e3dfd18456_b.jpg

And some were clear, but they were all wonderful

15153355241_cac30f014e_b.jpg

Leaving Lahaina

15220699056_f81d806508_b.jpg

Bill- where is that one? We have a corner on this class, but this one looks like it's in the middle somewhere?

This is cabin 7690 it is next to the corner 7688. I believe there is a Junior Suite on the other side. Here is a shot looking across the aft back a St George, Bermuda during our early morning departure thanks to Cristobol.

20140826_081034.jpg.26fcce4ab9df089c88f4fb6d5b7dffd6.jpg

This is cabin 7690 it is next to the corner 7688. I believe there is a Junior Suite on the other side. Here is a shot looking across the aft back a St George, Bermuda during our early morning departure thanks to Cristobol.

That's what I thought, looks beautiful!!

You show me yours, and I'll show you mine. :-)

We started with that gag 4 years ago when the thread started;):p

Bill- where is that one? We have a corner on this class, but this one looks like it's in the middle somewhere?

It was next to the corner. We loved it. But it was the first time we had a JS with no walk in closet. Or as Marie liked to call it, her changing room. :D

15140723642_c7c92920a3_b.jpg

Looking for info on Explorer 1390. We had an aft on Adventure 2 years ago and fell in love. I think we were in 8 something or another. Sorry no pics to share (I'm not really a picture taker, I just like to look...lol)

TIA

So i booked cabin 8390 on an upcoming cruise on Adventure. The wife is a sun nut, so i figured this would be a great choice for her. 7388 and 7688 are still available and i'm wondering if a person who is not happy in the shade can find happiness on this balcony. We all know its one of the biggest/best on the ship, and i prefer to spend my time not cooking. I'd make due with full sun, but think i may enjoy my balcony better if it had some cover. Thoughts/pictures of sun on the 7th deck?

So i booked cabin 8390 on an upcoming cruise on Adventure. The wife is a sun nut, so i figured this would be a great choice for her. 7388 and 7688 are still available and i'm wondering if a person who is not happy in the shade can find happiness on this balcony. We all know its one of the biggest/best on the ship, and i prefer to spend my time not cooking. I'd make due with full sun, but think i may enjoy my balcony better if it had some cover. Thoughts/pictures of sun on the 7th deck?

If you google 7388 and 7688 you will see that this cabin is pretty shady because it's coved, that's why I picked it, I'm a pinky like you! ;) But it seems there is a spot by the big port hole opening where you could position a lounge chair for sun. One thing to consider- I had heard they weren't selling cabins built for 3 (those 7 corners have a Pullman) to parties of 2, are you able to "mock" book it with just 2?

Good luck finding the right cabin...I'll post plenty of photos of the aft corner on 7 after April.

If I could have spent the whole cruise on my 7688 balcony on the Explorer, I would have done so. But, then I don't like laying in the sun. There is some sun, but probably not enough for a nice tan. Check out the pictures on this link......it is of our balcony on the Explorer, but should be a good idea of what it will look like on the Adventure.

Post #424

Show us Your Aft! - Page 22 - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Gwen :)

If you google 7388 and 7688 you will see that this cabin is pretty shady because it's coved, that's why I picked it, I'm a pinky like you! ;) But it seems there is a spot by the big port hole opening where you could position a lounge chair for sun. One thing to consider- I had heard they weren't selling cabins built for 3 (those 7 corners have a Pullman) to parties of 2, are you able to "mock" book it with just 2?

Good luck finding the right cabin...I'll post plenty of photos of the aft corner on 7 after April.

It will let me mock book the corner afts on 7, and we had no issue booking the corner on 8 even though it has the pullman.

If I could have spent the whole cruise on my 7688 balcony on the Explorer, I would have done so. But, then I don't like laying in the sun. There is some sun, but probably not enough for a nice tan. Check out the pictures on this link......it is of our balcony on the Explorer, but should be a good idea of what it will look like on the Adventure.

Post #424

Show us Your Aft! - Page 22 - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Gwen :)

Thanks for the links to the pics. I've seen a bunch of pictures when googling, but i wanted first hand experience like yours to help with the decision. I figured that most pics were probably taken at the right time to get the sun in those portholes so the pic looked nice. There will be plenty of shade in my room when the sun gets to be too much for me so i think we will end up keeping 8390.

• 3 weeks later...