Dinning Times In Patters?

jenson47

So I am used to Royal and was looking over the Princess Patters online. I can't seem to find where they list the times breakfast and lunch are served in the dinning rooms. Am I missing something? Royal lists all the dinning venue times in there compass. How will i know what time they are open. New to princess and really lot. Thanks for your help.

So I am used to Royal and was looking over the Princess Patters online. I can't seem to find where they list the times breakfast and lunch are served in the dinning rooms. Am I missing something? Royal lists all the dinning venue times in there compass. How will i know what time they are open. New to princess and really lot. Thanks for your help.

In Princess cabins there is a form which gives all dining times, opening hours of restaurants and other eating facilities on board. If these standard hours are varied THEN it should be mentioned in the Princess Patter.

It looks like you will be sailing on the Crown - Breakfast and Lunch are open seating and are served in one of the two anytime dining rooms off the Atrium. Dinner if you have traditional seating will be in the aft dining room on deck 6 (hard to find - head all the way aft on Promenade deck then go down one flight of stairs or elevator). If you have anytime dining, you will dine in either of the two dining rooms that serve Breakfast or lunch.

Dining times are in the Patter delivered to your stateroom. There is also a green card in your room with times for all the dining areas, bars, etc.

The dining times really confused me on our first Princess cruise. It wasn't until our second cruise that I found that little slip of paper (about 4"x5") with the dining times on one side and the bar times on the other. It was in the pocket of the blue binder that is on the vanity when you board. We get a second one at the Passenger Services Desk and magnet them on the wall so they don't get misplaced. One thing that is easier on Princess is that the dining times generally don't change from day to day, regardless of port times and sea days. Bar times do differ between sea days and port days.

The only days that dining times are in the Patter are usually embarkation day and the final Patter of the cruise for disembarkation day.

I just found the card in my stack of Patters and other things from our cruise last week on the Sapphire. We basically just knew that we wanted to eat in the dining room for almost every meal. The exceptions were the morning we went into Tracy Arm and wanted an early breakfast, the day we were in Skagway and ate at the barbecue by the pool, and the Taste of Alaska buffet on our last day at sea.

The first day, by the way, the Patter listed just the Horizon Court as an option for lunch. We went to the dining room and were welcomed. Just one other couple managed to find out the dining room was open.

Unlike RCI Princess times stay the same every day. The dinning room is also open every day for lunch. The one exception is the Pub Lunch served on some sea days will be listed in the Patter. Also the menu for lunch & breakfast changes daily in the dinning room.

Archived