Cruise director list enjoy

ncb106

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed on Richard Spacey's public facebook page area that he is moving to Explorer sometime in late December. He mentioned to a friend that he would be joining him on Explorer sometime after the December 11th cruise.

Does anyone know who the cruise director will be on Liberty of the Seas for the December 15th cruise? Thanks.

going on Monarch 8-22, will Drew still be CD or will it be Marc

Does anyone know if Marc will be aboard the Serenade 9/18 - 10/3/2011???

Just back from the Serenade, and it was very strange, but Marc left mid week (Day 5 Aruba) to go back to FL to get on the Monarch. He said he's never had that happen before! I think he was scheduled to go to Monarch upon our return on Sunday, but that Tropical Storm Maria looked to be a problem. He was replaced by Ricky Matthews.

Both of my RCCL cruises, I've had James Andrews ... he's the best, but based on what I'm reading, it would be nice to experience some of the other ones. I have a picture with him on my second cruise, holding a picture of us from my first cruise LOL He couldn't stop laughing.

Can anyone answer the above?

R&D

Rick,

Charles (from NOLA) posted on one of my b2b2b that Abel Jenney will be the CD. I sent him an email on his current ship and he confirmed it.

The last time I saw him, he was assistant to Rico on the EN repo prior to the dry dock last April. Shortly after that he filled in for Rico when Rico went on vacation.

Abel was on a fast track when I first met him. That happened to be the very first day he was out in public with passengers. He's come a long way since then, deservedly so.

R&D

Rick,

Charles (from NOLA) posted on one of my b2b2b that Abel Jenney will be the CD. I sent him an email on his current ship and he confirmed it.

The last time I saw him, he was assistant to Rico on the EN repo prior to the dry dock last April. Shortly after that he filled in for Rico when Rico went on vacation.

Abel was on a fast track when I first met him. That happened to be the very first day he was out in public with passengers. He's come a long way since then, deservedly so.

R&D

Rick,

Charles (from NOLA) posted on one of my b2b2b (starting 10/15/11) that Abel Jenney will be the CD. I sent him an email on his current ship and he confirmed it.

R&D

R&D

Rick,

Charles (from NOLA) posted on one of my b2b2b (starting 10/15/11) that Abel Jenney will be the CD. I sent him an email on his current ship and he confirmed it.

Rick,

How nice to hear. Abel had always been one of the stand out CD staff members to me. He'll be a great and fun CD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick,

I spoke with Keith on RD this morning and asked him where he is going after RD. First it's vacation and then he said HE is going to Voyager as CD in November. So where does this really put Abel?

I spoke with Keith on RD this morning and asked him where he is going after RD. First it's vacation and then he said HE is going to Voyager as CD in November. So where does this really put Abel?

I knew about Keith - he and I keep missing each other. I get off VY on 11/12 and he boards on 11/16.

My guess, and it's just a guess at this point, is that Abel is finishing his current contract on VY and then going on vaca. I think he'll rejoin in Jan '12.

Remember, Keith often does not have a "regular" ship but does alot of fill in work. Last year he was on JW and then went to EN after his vacation. He brought EN back from Panama, into drydock, then on to Norfolk and Baltimore. That was when Rico and Abel moved to GR.

So, long story short, I think the real question is where does that leave Keith, not Abel.

Time will tell.

Abel is going to Adventure in January

We were on the Liberty of the Seas back in 2008 and there was a (lady) cruise director, I believe her name was Chloe, and everyone would go "Hello Chloe" when they ran into her or at the beginning of shows. Kind of a rhyming chant! Anyone know if she is still with RCCL? I may have her name slightly incorrect.

We were on the Liberty of the Seas back in 2008 and there was a (lady) cruise director, I believe her name was Chloe, and everyone would go "Hello Chloe" when they ran into her or at the beginning of shows. Kind of a rhyming chant! Anyone know if she is still with RCCL? I may have her name slightly incorrect.

She was CD right after my TransAtlantic on JW in May and I spent some time with her during the crossing while she was getting ready to take over. That's still her ship, but I don't know if she's on vacation or on the ship right now.

We just sailed with Clo (Clodagh O'Connor) on the Jewel Transatlantic from Harwich, UK to Boston and she is as wonderful as ever - quick and witty and very personable and approachable. We first sailed with her on the Brilliance of the Seas westbound TA in 2002 where she organized a very moving memorial in the theater commemorating the first anniversary of 9-11. Clo had her 4 year old son on the ship with her. With any luck we will sail with her again on next year's 16 nighter from Harwich to Boston. She is definitely one of our favorite CDs.:)

Archived