Cruise director list enjoy

ncb106

My friends and I sailed three times on Serenade of the Seas with Dennis. He was a blast. By far the best CD we have ever sailed with. The Southern Caribbean has beautiful ports. Looks like Serenade has a new CD named Ricky, not sure where Dennis is now. Hopefully he is still with RCCL. Maybe Ricky is just a temporary replacement on Serenade. If anyone knows what ship Dennis is on now, please let me know. Looking forward to booking another cruise with him aboard. Thanks!!!!

Marc Walker is the new CD for the Serenade and he was fantastic. Always with great energy and great humor. He made the trip a lot of fun and great guy to talk to as I found out bumping into him at the Windjammer.

Bing Bong!

Marc Walker is the new CD for the Serenade and he was fantastic. Always with great energy and great humor. He made the trip a lot of fun and great guy to talk to as I found out bumping into him at the Windjammer.

Bing Bong!

Thank you. This is timely news for me. I don't think I've had him on a cruise before unless it was far enough back that I don't remember. I'll miss Dennis from last year but it's nice to have someone different with a good report.

Gina

Marc Walker is fantastic. He was on the Enchantment years ago and has just recently (the last year or so) returned to RCCL after a brief stint over at Disney. Our family is thrilled that he has returned to RCCL. Bing Bong!!!

Thank you. This is timely news for me. I don't think I've had him on a cruise before unless it was far enough back that I don't remember. I'll miss Dennis from last year but it's nice to have someone different with a good report.

Gina

Quite welcome. You will like him, he is fantastic. and yes you will get to hear his line Bing bong when he does his annoucements, lol. :)

Does anyone know if Richard Spacey will be the CD on the Nov 26th cruise on the Oasis?

I've heard that Richard Spacey is to be on Explorer as of the end of October. CC member ncb106 (I think that's his id) says he chatted with him on fb.

Booked a Bermuda cruise for next august...hoping Jimmy Rhodes is the director again!!!

I sometimes forget that these guys and gals don't get to leave the ship and go home when we do. I feel bad saying I hope ______ is on the ship when we cruise again and forgetting how hard they work, how long they work and how there are no days off for the number of weeks or months they are on for.

We went on our First Royal Caribbean cruise during sprink break this year. We enjoyed Oasis and Richard Spacey was the CD at that time. He did an awesome job. Here are my socks for the day.

Evolution of dance is not to be missed.

Richards I love you will have you cracking up by about the 3rd time you hear it.

We are going to go on our second RCC in November. November 20th on the Explorer--hoping you are right about Richard being the CD here starting in October.

This looks like a nice itinerary and Richard as CD makes it that much better.

Have a great day!!

• 2 weeks later...

Please find below a list of the entertainers onboard the Serenade of the Seas, sailing on September 18, 2011:

Greg Otto - Comedian

Conjunto Bravo - Latin Trio

Tony Billinge (Tony B) - Schooner Pianist

The Cruise Director will be Bill Brunkhorst. Please refer to your Cruise Compass once onboard for headliner information.

Archived