Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Pride review (photos, funtimes & more)

MikeyA53

LOVE you quest pictures!!!! We have been on 5 cruises now and have not made it to one of them! :(

I am not a night person! Really, next cruise we take I will make sure to take a nap that day! :p

We ALSO had the same problem on our last cruise, to windy to port! :( Such a bummer when you are looking forward to getting on land for a bit! This happened to us trying to get to Grand Turk! We were suppose to rent golf carts for the day! You just have no choice but to make the best of it! :)

You have the BEST reviews!!!! :D

Thanks AngelKappie. I don't think that every cruise has Carnival Quest but if it does it's a lot of fun. :D

Looks like you all were riding some decent sized swells...

I always find that the 2-3pm time frame is a great time to get to the gym, since everyone else is usually by the pools or in port....

Great sunset pics too, btw.....

Thanks MiamiSpartan.

I'm in love with your reviews! I JUST finished reading your 4 cruise review and really enjoy the way you write these! You have a lovely family and I pray Tracy's training goes by super fast so you guys can cruise again! (and of course so she is home with you) :)

Thank you momof1lilguy, appreciate it. :)

I am once again inspired by you and Tracy! We have been more "observers" in the past on cruises.....still have alot of fun, but not so much what you would call "participators." My cousin and I have already decided we are going to be "those people" on the next cruise and really try to participate in EVERYTHING! Seeing your pics just inspired me even more! Can't wait!

That's great whendoweleave, like the old saying goes "try it, you might like it" :D

Thanks for taking us on another fun filled day. Must have been that cheese cake that refueled your batteries. I am exhausted just reading about all that you did! Good for you! Not to put a damper on this, but this is a pet peeve of mine in the shows: you get there early to get a good seat at the front, then people wander in RIGHT before the show start and pull up chairs and sit smack in front of you. I can see evidence of this in some of your pictures. Ah, well, such is life, right? Can't wait to read about your sea day. ;)

Saturday, Jan 8th, 2011: Sea day

Unfortunately, it was our last full day. We all slept in, Mitchel a bit longer than Mum and Dad.

DSC_00722.jpg

Tracy and I went for lunch in the Mermaid Grill. Every day except the first day they have a main theme for lunch, ‘Mediterranean, South West, Caribbean, French, Mexican and today American, but you can still get Chinese, deli sandwiches, pizza, etc. every day.

CarnivalPride150.jpg

CarnivalPride151.jpg

CarnivalPride152.jpg

CarnivalPride153.jpg

DSC_01052.jpg

Can I ask where Tracy will be going for 6months?

I seemed to have missed something and I can't find the info..

Just being curious!

And by the way...i LOVE your reviews... Makes me feel like I am there with your family..

Thanks.

Here are the downloadable Funtimes for day 7. Click on the link below, (Pride day 7) it will bring you 4shared.com.

Then click on Download now (blue box). You will get a message ' Your download link will appear in (for my computer) 20 seconds, Then click on 'Download file now' Then 'open" wait for about 5 seconds for it to download and there you have it.

Pride day 7

Hi Mike - Great review so far.. :) I was wondering what those pink cubes were in one of the dessert buffet photos ??

I tried cropping it so you can see what I am referring to...

Thanks - Kelly

772133397_pinkstuff.jpg.a88983c0979a3749ccb69e3a9645e91d.jpg

Edited by Kel040

Another Great Review!!! You tell such a great story and paint such a good picture of your trip!!! On a side note you better hope your Buddies back at work don't find all this good blackmail materiel on here:p LOL!!!

Good luck to the Misses! And to You and your Family!