2012 thu April 2013 Cruises

granny49

Western Caribbean out of Galveston? Not this guy they took away Grand Cayman and put in another stop in Mexico. I wasn't a big fan of Cozumel and now they add another day in Mexico. More room for others since I won't book a Western Caribbean on Princess with the Crown itinerary.

Buzz out

Anyone else having this problem?

I can get Alaska cruises for May 2012 on my computer, but we can't get them to show on DH's. He has refreshed the page and cleared the cache, tried it logged in and not logged in...:confused:

MyTime--I was having the same trouble probably because I have been checking for the cruises to open up. When I saw your post I shut down the computer for 5 mins and re booted and it worked fine and I can view all the new cruises without a problem I can even check rooms available.

MyTime--I was having the same trouble probably because I have been checking for the cruises to open up. When I saw your post I shut down the computer for 5 mins and re booted and it worked fine and I can view all the new cruises without a problem I can even check rooms available.

Unfortunately, he tried that too. He's doing some other things to his computer now; maybe it will work then.

We eagerly anticipated booking the Crown's Rome to Galvestion in late 2012. However when my TA called as soon as they were available she was informed that all mid-ship cabins in the category we wanted were already booked. We always book mid-ship cabins preferably on Caribe deck due to my wife's tendancy for motion sickness. Princess said that group bookings have priority but for all of them in a mid-ship category? It's very disappointing when devoted Princess passengers who are not part of a group are left with nothing in a category...even when booking immediately when they're released over 21 months in advance. :(

I understand that some cabins will likely become available later...whenever that may be is anyones guess. However for now our only options are to book a more expensive, less stable cabin or to book one all the way forward which isn't as good for my wife...neither of which are great options. :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot Princess & hope that no one else has the same lousy experience. :eek:

We eagerly anticipated booking the Crown's Rome to Galvestion in late 2012. However when my TA called as soon as they were available she was informed that all mid-ship cabins in the category we wanted were already booked. We always book mid-ship cabins preferably on Caribe deck due to my wife's tendancy for motion sickness. Princess said that group bookings have priority but for all of them in a mid-ship category? It's very disappointing when devoted Princess passengers who are not part of a group are left with nothing in a category...even when booking immediately when they're released over 21 months in advance. :(

Thanks a lot Princess & hope that no one else has the same lousy experience. :eek:

It might not be all groups. High volume Princess TAs had an opening 3 hours earlier this morning. I'd keep an eye out over the next day or two for courtesy holds dropping off

It might not be all groups. High volume Princess TAs had an opening 3 hours earlier this morning. I'd keep an eye out over the next day or two for courtesy holds dropping off

Thanks for that insight & suggestion to give us some hope that we could get our preferred category. I cannot express how disappointed we are about how Princess handles these situations...every mid-ship inside cabin on Caribe & Baja is not available. I fully understand that they have to keep high volumn TAs happy...it makes business sense to do that for them. But to not even throw a few crumbs to the peasants who are not part of that inner circle is very disappointing. :(

every mid-ship inside cabin on Caribe & Baja is not available. I fully understand that they have to keep high volumn TAs happy...it makes business sense to do that for them. But to not even throw a few crumbs to the peasants who are not part of that inner circle is very disappointing.

I suspect the cabins are not actually booked, just reserved for selling by those "high volume" TAs. If you can figure out who has them, you can probably book a cabin in the area you want.

I suspect the cabins are not actually booked, just reserved for selling by those "high volume" TAs. If you can figure out who has them, you can probably book a cabin in the area you want.

Thanks for your suggestion 'caribill'...even though that may be like looking for a needle in a haystack because CC doesn't allow us to share such agencies. :D

A nice mid cabin E Should have no obstruction choice of dining on 26 days to New York straight from Olympics in London.Always wonted to walk in Central Park and also see the John Lennon memorial plus all the famous sites post cruise.......August/September 2012 Caribbean Princess A New ship for me good for long walks .......:)

No I will not switch this one;)

Archived