Does sail-away bring tears to your eyes?

Tears of joy and perhaps a little sadness too?

For RCI Oasis and Allure cruisers ... past, present and future ... here's a little musical tribute to that moment at Port Everglades when it's "Time to Say Goodbye" :

As the winter cruise season in the Caribbean draws to a close... but Oasis and Allure continue throughout the year, here's wishing you all that sail-away moment again soon.

David.

www.portfever.com

For RCI Oasis and Allure cruisers ... past, present and future ... here's a little musical tribute to that moment at Port Everglades when it's "Time to Say Goodbye" :

As the winter cruise season in the Caribbean draws to a close... but Oasis and Allure continue throughout the year, here's wishing you all that sail-away moment again soon.

David.

www.portfever.com

To answer your question 'YES" ;)

A past Oasis & future Allure cruiser here

Beautiful music! Outstanding class of ship.:)

I have a love/hate relationship with sail-away.

I LOVE sailaway as it is letting me know I am starting my newest adventure of a lifetime with my DW and the cruise itself. Excitement, fun, laughter, and pleasure, it doesn't get any better than this. Yes, I shed a tear at sail-away.

I HATE sail-away because we never know if this might be the last sail-away we ever have. With today's economy or the unknown of tomorrow, it may be the last time we ever see the port.

I know, this is kinda a downer of a post ending but unfortuanately that is the way it is with me, love and hate at the same time.

Tim

David.

Nice video.

Could you give me the info on the music?

i know this is a dumb question, but need to ask, i've only been on two cruises and one coming up in may and another next may. do they announce sail away time and everyone goes up top, because for some reason, I'm looking out the window and we are sailing away, what am i missing?

Archived