Super Elite

Shogun

Is it human nature some are always looking for more? Princess elite perks are great... be thankful for what you have, I am. Been a lite for while... does not matter to me that there are more elites that just means Princess is doing a good job of keeping passengers coming back.

The Captain's Circle gives $25 OBC on the 21st cruise, $50 on the 31st cruise. Are there higher OBC for the 41st, 51st, or higher cruises?

You receive $75 after your 41st cruise and $100 after your 51st cruise.😀

Perhaps clearer to say you receive $50 on your 32nd cruise, $75 on your 42nd cruise and $100 on your 52nd cruise.

This is per cabin.

While it certainly isn't going to make or break a budget it certainly is nice to get that little card in your cabin upon embarkation.

Elite snobbery is wonderful, last May we boarded the Emerald on my daughters 18 birthday, she was now elite. One afternoon she was studying in Skywalker as a Elite event was about to start, some passenger came over to her and tried to usher her out letting her know this was an Elite only area, and she shouldnt be in here. If only i could have seen his face when she produced her Elite card and politely smiled

I'll be on a B2B next month. The first week is #20 and the second will is #21.

Just wondering if I would get the $25 on the second week, or does it take

time to process in the Princess system?

Did the same thing last August. A B2B with #20 followed by #21. The $25 credit showed up without a hitch right on time.

Elite snobbery is wonderful, last May we boarded the Emerald on my daughters 18 birthday, she was now elite. One afternoon she was studying in Skywalker as a Elite event was about to start, some passenger came over to her and tried to usher her out letting her know this was an Elite only area, and she shouldnt be in here. If only i could have seen his face when she produced her Elite card and politely smiled

One person studying in a corner surly couldn't have been that much trouble for them.

This thread is five 5 years old

So. Some old ideas and some new ones. :D

I know this is a old thread, but better for me to post here than to start a new thread on the same topic. We have completed 20 cruises (180 days), our 21 cruise is on March 5, 2017. Do both my DH and I get the $25. OBC, or is it $25. per cabin?

I know this is a old thread, but better for me to post here than to start a new thread on the same topic. We have completed 20 cruises (180 days), our 21 cruise is on March 5, 2017. Do both my DH and I get the $25. OBC, or is it $25. per cabin?

Per cabin unless you have different last names.

I told my wife we should have just lived together. :D

Per cabin.

I have heard rumors that if you have different last names it can be per person but as my husband and myself have the same last name I can only verify that situation.

Per cabin unless you have different last names.

I told my wife we should have just lived together. :D

Thanks, I thought Princess might do it like the mini bar, one per cabin. We have the same last names, so it will be only $25. Which is still nice. .