"LIVE" from Allure of the Seas / May 22, 2011

Radio, as many posted, thanks for taking the time to have us join you on your cruise. I notice you know where the ship will dock in Cozumel. Is there a link I can go to find out the same for my Mariner cruise in Jan? Also, is your balcony cabin a standard one? Thanks in advance and have the best time!

Always love reading your live reports. I feel as though I'm right there with you. Right now it's keeping me from going absolutely crazy with the CONSTANT drone of cicadas.

My question is about the diamond lounge. We used Blaze before dinner for drinks while on Oasis, but never used the lounge. Any time that we went by there, it was empty. We really don't know what to do there. Hate not to use it if there's something to offer. We'll be on Allure soon We worked hard to get to Diamond,but haven't ever used the lounge. Any details will be appreciated.

Have a wonderful trip.

Radio, as many posted, thanks for taking the time to have us join you on your cruise. I notice you know where the ship will dock in Cozumel. Is there a link I can go to find out the same for my Mariner cruise in Jan? Also, is your balcony cabin a standard one? Thanks in advance and have the best time!

Going by your countdown clock, you will be in Cozumel on 1/10/12 and you will dock at the International pier. This is the pier that RCI uses. You will be in port with three other ships. I use Cruisecal.com to obtain my information of what ships will be in port. It does not give you the pier information though.

Always love reading your live reports. I feel as though I'm right there with you. Right now it's keeping me from going absolutely crazy with the CONSTANT drone of cicadas.

My question is about the diamond lounge. We used Blaze before dinner for drinks while on Oasis, but never used the lounge. Any time that we went by there, it was empty. We really don't know what to do there. Hate not to use it if there's something to offer. We'll be on Allure soon We worked hard to get to Diamond,but haven't ever used the lounge. Any details will be appreciated.

Have a wonderful trip.

The Diamond Lounge is used for Continental Breakfast daily (7:00-10:30AM) You can also get some great Coffee there (24 Hrs/day)

Hmmm. . .I'm right around the corner from the DL :) I have to long trek to the CL. . .:o

The evening event is held in Blaze.

Radio

;);)

I am so grateful to all of you that do these wonderful reviews for us. There are many days when I don't get make it to the Internet Cafe for a quick email to family. Taking the time to post pictures and commentary is very much appreciated!

Just watched Sail-Away from the webcam-made me Smile!!:D The Ships Horn gave me goose-bumps. Have a wonderful cruise, Radio. I will be reading daily-I LOVE your pictures!! I loved the Live from Oasis-we will be sailing on her soon. Enjoy!!

Excellent. I need a cruise right now.

Me too Ocean Boy!! I'm craving a cruise. I went to Disney World another one of me fav places but boy do need a cruise now.

Thanks Radio. I'll be hanging on to every word, pic and post!!

Hello everyone. . .

Here are a couple of pics from Sail away. . . I have to get to a show. . .(actually 2 shows) Today is a very long day (But fun!)

Thanks for tuning in. . . I will =try= to get more in tonight. . .

Radio

We ease slowly from the Pier

S66.JPG

We won’t see Terminal 18 until next Sunday. . .

S67.JPG

The Beaches of Fort Lauderdale seem so calm

S70.JPG

We have blue skies and blue seas ahead. . .

S72.JPG

I was fortunate to meet up with Cruise Critic members Patti (welove2cruisedou) and Chet (Chet the Jet) !

S69.JPG

We leave Fort Lauderdale in our wake. . .

S73.JPG

Edited by Radio