Carnival pins?

mared1

Hello Everyone

I have been busy for the last few days and have not been checking this board. Looks like the person on ebay found some suckers. :(

Joe, Thank you for clearing things up about the pins and supporting me with my replies.

Now, I see some of you need pins. If you will email me, I will check my supply and see what I have. I need to put some :):):) on some faces.

And yes my pins are the real things. LOL :D

If I don't have the pin you need, I will try to locate one for you.

I recently put some BIG :)'s on some faces and that makes me feel real good.

I am really glad to see all of you helping each other out with their collection. That is what this is all about.

Three final notes, please contact me before you buy anything on ebay.

I mentioned last week that I will post some pictures of my collection.

I have not forgot about this and will do it when I get a chance. My

collection has all the real pins. The only pin I do not have is the Platnum

pin they are giving away now. But I know someday I will get one.

A lot of people on the main Carnival board on this site do not know about this thread. So if you ever see anyone talking about pins, direct them to this thread.

JR

jrnolandpi@mindspring.com

Took a chance with Cruisetend ebay pins:

305966_269578356386747_100000037545159_1204555_1937703_s.jpg

They sure look real. Carnival Triumph and Carnival Elation. I'm so glad. no past guests/vip card but look the same as my others.

Not so !!! The pins are counterfeit !!! I bought one just to see for sure if they were genuine. They are not. Very close but not the same. Not only that but the free shiping wasn't so free. No return address and no postage so the pin was delivered POSTAGE DUE.

JR please eMail me if you want the details.

Jim

Edited by AD5ZA
add note to JR

Not so !!! The pins are counterfeit !!! I bought one just to see for sure if they were genuine. They are not. Very close but not the same. Not only that but the free shiping wasn't so free. No return address and no postage so the pin was delivered POSTAGE DUE.

JR please eMail me for details.

Jim

Oh well! They are good enough for me. I just want them for myself not planning selling them.

my legend pin looks less real. It has a bronze tint in the name. Thanks for correcting me. I would n't want to be happy or anything.

Thanks to everyone who has been helping me. Still looking to complete my ships. Looking for Fascination and Holiday.

I have a REAL Victory and Fantasy to trade. I got them in 2009 when they still gave to past guests.

My mail lady said she wasn't worried about the postage. I guess I was lucky. Just won't bid another on from cruisetend. Lesson learned.

maybe you can tell me if my Legend is real. Does it have a more bronze finish in the name?

I just noticed another Festivale pin available on Ebay. This is not the same seller who had/has all the fakes listed. This seller isn't listing it as "genuine/authentic" and only had it described as "used". I'm thinking this isn't a real Festivale pin since pictures of real ones have only "Festivale" and not "Carnival Festivale".

Here's the link to the Ebay auction - can any of you confirm whether this is a real Festivale pin or a fake?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carnival-Cruise-Line-Pin-Festivale-/200645856416?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb76ccca0

Thank you.

Looks like Ebay seller of fake pins received some recent negative feedback on Ebay regarding fake Carnival cruise pins and sent "postage due" - would love to see more.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cruisetrend&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&which=negative&interval=30&_trkparms=negative_30

I just noticed another Festivale pin available on Ebay. This is not the same seller who had/has all the fakes listed. This seller isn't listing it as "genuine/authentic" and only had it described as "used". I'm thinking this isn't a real Festivale pin since pictures of real ones have only "Festivale" and not "Carnival Festivale".

Here's the link to the Ebay auction - can any of you confirm whether this is a real Festivale pin or a fake?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carnival-Cruise-Line-Pin-Festivale-/200645856416?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb76ccca0

Thank you.

Check the feedback for this seller. He bought the pin from cruisetrend 6 day ago. So this pin is also plastic and not the real thing.

JIm

Check the feedback for this seller. He bought the pin from cruisetrend 6 day ago. So this pin is also plastic and not the real thing.

JIm

Thank you AD5ZA. I just checked the feedback for this seller and saw cruisetrend's feedback. That is the same "Festivale" pin that I almost bid on last week that cruisetrend had up for auction. Thanks to several here who confirmed it was a fake I didn't bid. I guess this seller realized he or she got taken and is trying to unload it on someone else to recover their losses. I won't be bidding this time either. Thanks again.

Edited by pghsteelerfan

Thank you.

Festivale, Tropicale, Jubilee & Celebration never had "Carnival" in there name and no pins were made like so, so probably fake; Frequent Floater on page 38 posted a picture of a real Festivale pin.

Edited by CruiseAdict218