WOW... Upgrade from Mini Suite to PH Suite

Janet Foster

The upgrade fairy just called me. We had four mini-suites in a row booked on the Golden next week and they just upgraded and moved us all to PentHouse Suites all in a row... I think I am still in shock..:eek::eek:

Enjoy all that extra space and perks!! Read up on the suite perks and be sure to share with your group all of the "goodies", especially breakfast at Sabatini's. Have a totally awesome cruise (which I am certain you will)!

Thanks everyone...

All I did to get this was answer the phone.. LOL... It is really important for us all to be in a row because we like to party and visit... so when she offered to move us to PH Suites in a row I was just shocked... Still am..

My poor husband.. you know what this means on future cruises..??

I've never heard of multiple-upgrades either...in fact I would think that would be something that wouldn't happen. Congrats and enjoy the suites and all the perks that come with them. You're right, your husband is in trouble because you will be hooked!

WOW! Congrats :) Hope I am that lucky with my Golden BF guarantee. Have a great trip, please post a review and pictures!

To the OP... That is one heck of an upgrade! You will have a fantastic cruise!

To Azdmelani, one of our co-cruisers had a BF guarantee on the Golden on our cruise to Hawaii, and he was upgraded (kind of) to a BA balcony on Lido deck, which is pretty good... Not quite as good as a full suite, but... nonetheless, he did get a great cabin. As for me, I also booked a BF Guarantee, but still waiting for my assignment... Which is kind of strange... You would think that they would have assigned both at the same time... :(

Congrats on the awesome upgrades! DH and I were upgraded from a mini to a PH back in 2006 when we were married on the Crown. We loved it, especially being it was a longer cruise. However, once you get bit by the suite bug...it's hard to not have one! Have a great cruise and enjoy all the wonderful perks.

:eek:

Would you put in a good word to the upgrade fairy for Dh and I please? We have a mini on our West Coast in Sept! :o

I'm so HAPPY for you all! Well, except for your poor dh..... ;)

Congratulations.

Archived