PDF of New Menus

karma54915

Thanks so much for providing this info-I printed the dinner menus out yesterday and shared the info with the DH, and then I saw today you had the dessert menus...Thanks, Got all my meals planned now for a cruise 80 days away...LOL

Karma' date='

Thank you so very much for posting the menus. Do you know if the room service menus changed as well?[/quote']

You're welcome. I have not seens anything about room service menus. I did see the menu for the 8th day (on an 8 day cruise) but couldnt get it in a pdf file.:( It has lamb chops and NY Strip!

I keep hearing folks talking about no more shrimp coctail... am i missing something because on the second days' menu is:

black tiger shrimp cocktail

served with american cocktail sauce

?? What is it about this that isn't shrimp coctail? Of course, DH says I'm in la-la land most of the time, so ya'll have probably already talked about this ;-)

happy cruising!

Shrimp cocktail used to be on the everyday menu and now its only served on one day. I dont see the fried mozzarella anymore, Im so very very very picky and that is one thing I looked forward to. I know thats sad but true.

After perusing the new menus, we actually think that it's a refreshing change to the old ones. I see shrimp dishes offered on most nights, although not shrimp coctail. We can't wait to try the new additions on our Liberty cruise in April.

Thanks for posting....

BTW...will just the 1st 5 days menus in this post be served on a 5 day cruise? Or will they be more mixed up what will be served on other days. Going on a 5 days cruise and sure hope the last 3 menus posted will be served on our cruise.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:Can someone PLEASE answer my question (above)??????? Will the 1st 5 menus shown be the 1st 5 menus used on a 5 day cruise? Or are they mixed up?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:Can someone PLEASE answer my question (above)??????? Will the 1st 5 menus shown be the 1st 5 menus used on a 5 day cruise? Or are they mixed up?

From another thread:

John H. Answered this for me on his FB page.. He said 1, 2, 3 and [6], [7] are the menu's on a 5 day cruise. I hope this helps.

I can't vouch for its accuracy.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1466215

The new menus seem more expansive than the old. Some people are complaining about the comfort food section, (doesn't belong in MD). But in many households these days, there isn't any home cooked meals, not a problem I have. So to some people meat loaf may be a treat. I have 2 cruise this year. I will let you what my first hand impression is.

Lots of the fancier restaurants are now serving upscale versions of comfort food like mac and cheese(with lobster) or meatloaf with fresh mushrooms. I think that there are cycles with food and what was old becomes new again. I am not worried.

Archived