Cold n Dreary 2012

kwahl1

Was looking at the Crown Princess Dec 2012 sailing from Venice to Galveston. December isn't exactly the warmest month in either continent. Would I be stuck inside the entire 20 days? I do like to sit outside and read and maybe dip. Whould love to hear some comments on this voyage and whether it would be a good cruise to use a balcony on. Weather experiences and sea conditions too.

Was looking at the Crown Princess Dec 2012 sailing from Venice to Galveston. December isn't exactly the warmest month in either continent. Would I be stuck inside the entire 20 days? I do like to sit outside and read and maybe dip. Whould love to hear some comments on this voyage and whether it would be a good cruise to use a balcony on. Weather experiences and sea conditions too.

I'm booked on this cruise & based on posts from others who've sailed at this time I don't anticipate there being a big problem with the weather. I'm also doing the 12 day Greek Isles before the TA which can be booked b2b or as a 32 day cruise.

There's a roll call if you decide to book the TA:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1434428

Like Astro Flyer we're booked on the 12 day Greek Isles and the 20 day TA to Galveston.

Looked up the weather history on most of the ports and frankly I'm looking forward to cooler temperatures than what they have in the summer over there....mainly in the 60's. Oh, that sounds so good right now as I sit here in north Texas. Another day of 100+. Thankfully a cold front is coming down and we'll only be 99 next week! :D

I wouldn't count on taking a dip.

Archived