Any One Been On All The RCI Ships?

vickiw0318

I was thinking this morning of my past cruises and the ones I have booked in the future and wondered about this. With the Legend cruising Asia, I can't envision a cruise on her, so I probably will never be able to say yes to my own question. Still, I can see the probability of a cruise on all the others on my "missing" list.

P.S. I feel very blessed and lucky to have been able to cruise so much.

Sovereign Class - Yes to both Monarch and Majesty. (I never sailed on the former Sovereign, but I did see her in port once. :))

Vision Class - Yes to the Vision, Rhapsody, Splendour and Grandeur. Hopefully yes to the Enchantment in the future - especially since she now does longer cruises to Bermuda. Probably no to the Legend.

Radiance Class - Yes to the Radiance, Jewel and Serenade. Have the Brilliance booked for 2013. (Wish I could have done a 12 day on her from Barcelona.)

Voyager Class - Yes to Voyager, Navigator and Adventure. Have a cruise on the Mariner booked for 2012. No to the Explorer, but I did pay for my son and his girlfriend to cruise on her so at least she's in the family.

Freedom Class - Yes to Liberty and Indy. Still missing one on the Freedom herself.

Oasis Class - No to both. Will cruise the Allure in 2012. Hope to do the Oasis sometime with my daughter.

We are Diamond, but I haven't even been on all the classes yet let alone all the ships. Our November cruise on the Freedom will be the first time on a ship larger than the Radiance/Jewel. We prefer the longer cruises and it seems the older, smaller ships are usually on those itineraries. Maybe an Explorer class transatlantic next year. :)

After this month, will need Allure, Indy, Brillance, Jewell, Vision and Splendour to sail the current active ships. Didn't get to sail the Nordic before they sold her but sailed the other older ships before they sold.

Dave

We are Diamond, but I haven't even been on all the classes yet let alone all the ships. Our November cruise on the Freedom will be the first time on a ship larger than the Radiance/Jewel. We prefer the longer cruises and it seems the older, smaller ships are usually on those itineraries. Maybe an Explorer class transatlantic next year. :)

We're diamond but haven't been on any other RCI ship:rolleyes:

Well that is a great question. I can't wait to here more answers.

As far as myself goes I only started getting into cruising since August of 2009 when I tool my first cruise on HAL Ryndam in Alaska and fell in love of a cruise vacation.

Since I live in Central Florida I am close to Port Canaveral so I have primarily sailed RCCL out of there. In December I take my first cruise out of FLL on the Navigator.

Below is the list of classes that I have been on since Dec 2009

Soveriegn - Monarch (4 times)

Freedom - Freedom (2 times)

Voyager - Navigator (Dec 2011)

Well I think that is a good start. I would like to try a Radiance class ship sometime. Also interested in what class will replace the Monarch eventually at Port Canaveral.

We started cruising in 2001 on Enchantment. We have tried to cruise on a different ship every time so we could see different ships and itineraries. We sailed on Sovereign in 2003 next. Since then we have been on Explorer, Adventure Majesty and Serenade. Our first second trip on the same ship will be next year when we sail on Serenade again.

We have been fortunate to have sailed every RC ship from Empress of the seas forward. Never had the chance to do the "Original ones" because we only started cruising in 1996.......503 days at sea and still not enough. Looking forward to the new Sunshine Class. Next on the bucket list is cruising on each Celebrity ship.....only been on Millenium and Summit is next......the sea is calling!!!!

Vicki - thought that we would be cruising with you on the Radiance repo in April 2012 from Australia back to Vancouver. Sorry that you had to cancel - maybe another time!!!

Gary, it looks like you are the cruise wizard! Hope some of your magic comes my way.

I wish we were still booked on the Radiance cruise as well - especially since we cancelled because we had to realistically look at some of DH's health issues. He's good for the short haul, but I don't think he could have handled the flight to Sydney. I almost stopped by the roll call the other day just to see how everyone was doing. Hope yoy have a fantastic cruise.

Legend, enchantment, splendor, rhapsody, grandeur, radiance, jewel, navigator, voyager, explorer, adventure, oasis, allure, and Nordic empress many years ago!

We are going on liberty in December.

We are diamond plus members -

We are glad to be on any ship at any time!

Archived