Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Sharon,

So sorry to hear about what you are going through. We will need to get together after you return from your cruise since we live so close (I'm in Kingstowne). I hope everything goes well at both of the the Doctors. Seems as though quite a few of us are less than 100% and it is nice to have such a great group of people here for support.

I'm having surgery tomorrow on my sinuses for the first time. The worst part for me is being knocked out - that always stresses me out but as long as I wake up (I have THREE cruises in the next year and a half and I can't miss them! LOL) then I will be okay.

I say an extra prayer every night for my CC friends and I wish the best to all of you going through these challenges.

I said I am getting ready to turn 50 and I seem to be falling apart :cool:

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow I will be thinking of you. Knocking me out is not bad as long as they give me zofran before so I do not wake up so sick I want to throw up. Works like a charm

After I get back lets try to plan to get together in August.

Sharon

Debbie

Debbie yes we need to meet up - I was at Kingstowne last night eating dinner with a girlfriend.

I'd like to thank all of you ebay shoppers for getting me hooked! I've never purchased anything off eBay but I was considering this little gem.

Here's my eBay rookie question:

-what if it doesn't fit, what are my options?

image.jpg.149f9ac70a5d224ef9811631723e2eb1.jpg

In my experience the seller usually describes the return policy. If the description doesn't include returns, then there is also usually a way to ask the seller a question.

Read all of the text associated with the item you are going bid on.

Good luck. The dress is very pretty.

Sometimes the seller allows returns and refunds the item price only and you return at your cost. Some will only allow returns if misrepresented only - not for fit but most will have good measurements. You can click the "ask a question" link and follow it through to ask a question.

Be sure to check the sellers feedback rating - should be all positive!

Debbie

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2

I got my mom's "silver" dress yesterday, only it's not silver, it is, according to the tag, taupe. This is a good thing as Mom is definitely a Fall, colorwise. It's MUCH prettier in person than in the photos, very rich color, tiny bugle beads between the fabric of the dress and jacket and the satin binding. If it fits her, she's going to look FANTASTIC in it. If it doesn't maybe some luck lady here can wear a 14P.

Hi ladies, I'm planning my outfits for my upcoming MSC cruise round the Eastern Med so thought I'd share the latest revision...

I know it's a bit hard to see what the dresses look like hung up as oppose to worn but you will hopefully get the gist. Oh and don't worry I will be doing some serious ironing, these are taken straight out my very packed wardrobes! :rolleyes:

007_zps708ea692.jpg

006_zpsc39299ca.jpg

005_zps27e763c9.jpg

004_zps83c1c6b3.jpg

003_zps73575428.jpg

Hi ladies, I'm planning my outfits for my upcoming MSC cruise round the Eastern Med so thought I'd share the latest revision...

I know it's a bit hard to see what the dresses look like hung up as oppose to worn but you will hopefully get the gist. Oh and don't worry I will be doing some serious ironing, these are taken straight out my very packed wardrobes! :rolleyes:

007_zps708ea692.jpg

006_zpsc39299ca.jpg

005_zps27e763c9.jpg

004_zps83c1c6b3.jpg

003_zps73575428.jpg

Lara, You are going to fit right in with everyone on the MSC cruise. I love the red, white and blue nautical dress. Your formals will be perfect.

Which ship are you gong on? We have been on the Poesia, Orchestra and the Lirica, and this Christmas we will be on the Divina.

Are you going to be doing another of your blogs for this cruise? I love reading them, you are so detailed it is like I get to live the cruise with you.

Have a great time on MSC.

Gerry

Lara, You are going to fit right in with everyone on the MSC cruise. I love the red, white and blue nautical dress. Your formals will be perfect.

Which ship are you gong on? We have been on the Poesia, Orchestra and the Lirica, and this Christmas we will be on the Divina.

Are you going to be doing another of your blogs for this cruise? I love reading them, you are so detailed it is like I get to live the cruise with you.

Have a great time on MSC.

Gerry

Hi Gerry, and thank you :) Yes I will be doing a blog as usual, I'm glad you enjoy them. And of course it means you will get to see which outfits I actually choose and how they look on. It will be novel to fit in for once, I rarely do! I'm looking forward to having a change by sailing on the Armonia and going back to a more traditional cruising style. It's good to see you obviously enjoy MSC, there is so much negativity about them. But not long to go now and I can see for myself, I can't wait!

Amy, I love the green dress. I wish I was tall enough for a gown....

Sharon, all the best to you!

I didn't realize that there were height requirements to wear a gown...sometimes I wear my gowns with flats because my feet hurt. I'm 5'2"....we are only as limited as we believe.

The other Sharon :)

Edited by royalcruz

here is the dress i purchased for our upcoming cruise. I am in love with it!

kgrhqjhwe-z9ry2kfbpz2rrzb60_57.jpg

wow..what happened to the picture?.....anyway, it is a beautiful dress:)

Edited by Lois R

Well, I got outbid on the dress on ebay (it is a Carmen Marc Valvo, BTW) and don't plan to rebid. I guess it worked out for the best, since I had a GREAT trip to Marshall's today. Two new dresses!

One green one for formal night:

ry%3D480

And one more casual blue one.

ry%3D480

Sorry for the bad quality photos. I used my phone and the mirror was dirty - in the middle of a major remodel/redecorating.

Both are beautiful and look great on you!

Debbie