Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Well I bought another gown today. This is a Calvin Klein that I purchased for 65% off at Dillard's. DH loves the open back and thinks the color looks very hot with my blonde hair.

[ATTACH]287990[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]287991[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]287992[/ATTACH]

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

-------------------

Another wonderful dress !!! and beautiful colours :):)

Well I bought another gown today. This is a Calvin Klein that I purchased for 65% off at Dillard's. DH loves the open back and thinks the color looks very hot with my blonde hair.

[ATTACH]287990[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]287991[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]287992[/ATTACH]

The open back is stunning and I love the colour. You look gorgeous.

Thanks y'all! This dress was way outside my comfort zone, but I decided to give it a shot. I have never worn a dress with this open of a back. The first time through the racks yesterday I passed it up, but the 2nd trip around I decided what the heck. If it looked hideous, then I could have a good laugh in the dressing room. Thankfully it looked great and it has a built in bra support! :D

Lisa

[ATTACH]287990[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]287991[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]287992[/ATTACH]

Everything about this dress is perfect on you! Walt is 100% right!

Thanks y'all! This dress was way outside my comfort zone, but I decided to give it a shot. I have never worn a dress with this open of a back. The first time through the racks yesterday I passed it up, but the 2nd trip around I decided what the heck. If it looked hideous, then I could have a good laugh in the dressing room. Thankfully it looked great and it has a built in bra support! :D

Lisa

I think to many people puts to much stock in to a "comfort zone" I was the same way..."oh goodness, what will people think"..."Oh no, my boobs could fall out"...."oh, not sure about the color, I've never worn it before"....I have decided that life is short.....stop caring about what other people thinks and go with what YOU like (and husband if married) I think the dress is absolutely stunning on you and wished I could pull something like that off (I can't....my back is "to fat" and it would not look good)

Thanks to everyone that complimented me on the dress. I can't wait to wear it and get "good pictures"...

I agree with your husband.

I tried on a dress in a very similar style one time on vacation. Hubby loved it and asked me to try it on until he realized that he was doing the math wrong for his conversion. When he realized how much the dress would cost in dollars he freaked out and told me to take it off as carefully as possible.

I ordered a dress that someone posted and it arrived today. I LOVE the color.....Time to book a cruise...LOL

IMG_1177_zpsdbd34245.jpg

IMG_1175_zpsd37834e0.jpg

IMG_1176_zps0123c5bf.jpg

I like this dress. And the color.

I'd be curious to see the color in person. I have ordered 2 dresses online that appeared to be this color on my computer monitor. When they came in the first was a deep teal color. So I found another and ordered it. It was closer to a sky blue. Someday I'll find a dress in that pretty turquoise blue of the Caribbean sea.

[ATTACH]287990[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]287991[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]287992[/ATTACH]

Great dress and the color is very tropical. Looks like it is a perfect fit and 65% off!:D

Arhillbilly and RedHeadTexan, I love your dresses.

Arhillbilly, I know what you mean about worry too much what other people will think. Sometimes, you just need to look in the mirror and ask yourself if the dress or outfit looks good to you. I've been learning so much about the style and colors that work for me. When I put them on, it is a huge confidence booster. That in turn adds to the overall look of the outfit.

It is nice reaching an age where I don't feel compelled to follow trends. It is so much easier to be me, and just express myself.

Hello ladies, Just back from my New England cruise and catching up on the board. Lisa and Arhillbilly, great dresses - love the colors and Lisa - stepping out of your comfort zone sure agrees with you!

Debbie

How was the weather? We'll be on a Canada/NE cruise next December so already starting to plan my clothes packing and purchasing. I hope I don't have to buy too much. But, if I see something I might need I will of course buy it.

Edited by luvscruising2007

How was the weather? We'll be on a Canada/NE cruise next December so already starting to plan my clothes packing and purchasing. I hope I don't have to buy too much. But, if I see something I might need I will of course buy it.

A Canada/NE cruise in DECEMBER?

First you pack a nice, warm parka.

clothes_3.jpg

And don't forget those thermal long johns. :D

365-ladies-thermal-long-johns-nanosilver.jpg

LuvsCruising...

The weather was amazing! No rain at all and it was a bit nippy in the mornings (especially in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick) but in Maine the last two ports, you barely needed a jacket mid-day. So, I would say in the 50's in the am and high sixties to mid-70's during the day. Portland Maine it was in the 70's and gorgeous!

I basically took a couple of long sleeved tops, a sweater and a lightly lined windbreaker type jacket and I was fine!

Debbie

LuvsCruising...

The weather was amazing! No rain at all and it was a bit nippy in the mornings (especially in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick) but in Maine the last two ports, you barely needed a jacket mid-day. So, I would say in the 50's in the am and high sixties to mid-70's during the day. Portland Maine it was in the 70's and gorgeous!

I basically took a couple of long sleeved tops, a sweater and a lightly lined windbreaker type jacket and I was fine!

Debbie

Thanks, Debbie. That was the type of clothing I was planning for our cruise. When we went to Canada the last time, the only port that was bad, was Halifax. It was misty and cold, made for miserable excursions, the tall ship sail in port and the duck tour. We did survive.

Thanks, Debbie. That was the type of clothing I was planning for our cruise. When we went to Canada the last time, the only port that was bad, was Halifax. It was misty and cold, made for miserable excursions, the tall ship sail in port and the duck tour. We did survive.

I would toss in a couple of short sleeved shirts, too. It could be warm during the day in September. Even if it isn't, you can still wear them with a sweater or jacket.

I always travel with a couple of dollar store rain ponchos that I can toss on over a jacket or anything else. The cheapest ones weigh next to nothing and can fit into a purse.

I would toss in a couple of short sleeved shirts, too. It could be warm during the day in September. Even if it isn't, you can still wear them with a sweater or jacket.

I always travel with a couple of dollar store rain ponchos that I can toss on over a jacket or anything else. The cheapest ones weigh next to nothing and can fit into a purse.

I have ponchos I bought for our 1st cruise to Alaska that have never been out of the pouch. I do take them on every cruise. We also have hooded, light weight raincoats that fit in my drawstring back pack. So, I always have that covered.

I know I will be taking more clothes on this cruise than a Caribbean cruise. I will be over prepared.:D

ezodbd.jpg I just got this dress from Ideeli by UPS today. It is gorgeous organza, much dressier in person than it looks in the photo. The fabric is very stiff so the skirt is quite poufy. It's a little youthful but I love it anyway. My husband said I look like a bride or prom queen. Well, I hope RC still has the white party nights.