Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

The dress colour sounds lovely, can't wait to see you in it.

I hope you get some sort of bonus points for using the Saks card for that much. Guess it's a good thing that I don't have a Saks store close or the money to spend there.

I don't know what I'd do with 14 new pairs of shoes, but then I have a hard time finding one pair that fits my flat feet and are not sky high. I may own 16 pair of various footwear total including snow boots, softball cleats and golf shoes.

Lol, too funny

I got this Nicole Miller dress in the Neiman Marcus sale online last week and it arrived yesterday. Been looking at it since it was full price and finally bought it for 70% off although had to get a 6 and bust needs taking in a little. Just need that Caribbean weather now...oh and new shoes and bag to go with but can't decide on colour.

That dress makes me think of Caribbean breezes and coconut drinks!

Everyday, Neiman Marcus has a Mid Day Dash sale. Ussally 75% off and it is last only two hours. It starts at 11:30 central time. And for formal are on sale weekend evening.

Oh you must be an email subscriber to see the sale.

Marie

Great tip thank you. Trying to work out central time, which city would that be for example?

I'm in the uk!

Kansas City, Kansas and the Midwest part of the country, Minneapolis Minnesota.

Hope that helps and have a great day,

Gerry

Thank you. That puts me six hours ahead of central time which means I should be just home from work in time to shop the Neiman Marcus midday dash! Will look out for it, especially as they now offer free international shipping and prepaid duty.

I ordered a dress that someone posted and it arrived today. I LOVE the color.....Time to book a cruise...LOL

IMG_1177_zpsdbd34245.jpg

IMG_1175_zpsd37834e0.jpg

IMG_1176_zps0123c5bf.jpg

You look great I'm very flattered that you liked it that much and JFYI I also ordered this purple dress http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing/Fit-and-Flare-Openwork-Shoulder-Empire-Waist-Dress.aspx?PfId=397768&DeptId=11583&ProductTypeId=1&ppos=16 and love it too.

0503_00257_mm.jpg.c9105c023c4a6a29a7b7bedd77ba183f.jpg

You look great I'm very flattered that you liked it that much and JFYI I also ordered this purple dress http://www.onestopplus.com/clothing/Fit-and-Flare-Openwork-Shoulder-Empire-Waist-Dress.aspx?PfId=397768&DeptId=11583&ProductTypeId=1&ppos=16 and love it too.

That one is also pretty. Thanks again for sharing

I got this Nicole Miller dress in the Neiman Marcus sale online last week and it arrived yesterday. Been looking at it since it was full price and finally bought it for 70% off although had to get a 6 and bust needs taking in a little. Just need that Caribbean weather now...oh and new shoes and bag to go with but can't decide on colour. ru8yve4y.jpg

Love love love this, and 70% off makes it even prettier!

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I can't wait to wear it and get a "good" picture... Trying to talk a friend into going on a cruise with me now....fingers crossed

I love it too--I'd like to find something in a similar style. Found some great dresses I liked at Herbergers yesterday for $19.99; unfortunately they were all sizes 1-4!

Great formal night photos

Just bought a tux for dear hubby and he is wearing it for our sons wedding and future cruises,hopefully.

Realize many men are wearing suits not tuxes, but we just wanted to do this.:)

We bought hubby's 1st actual tux when our son got married 13 years ago. Before that when we cruised he wore a tuxedo shirt and bow tie with his black suit for cruises and formal parties. I'm sure there were those who knew the difference, but more often than not he usually heard the comment, " I can't believe that you own your own tux."

When our som was in college je had to purchase a tuxedo as part of the college concert choir. We went back to the store where we purchased te son's college tuxedo and purchased hubby's 1st.

Hubby commented on our last cruise that he loves dressing in his tux and white dinner jacket on a cruise because he always gets compliments instead of just listening to me get compliments.

It made me think that I need to compliment him a lot more wen he makes the effort to dress up for me.