Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Marie, I love all of your gowns but you will not be surprised to know that I like the blue one (okay, it's more of an aqua) the best! I can't wait to see pictures from your next cruise with you wearing them, you always look so lovely.

My next cruise is on Azamara so no formal nights, so no long dresses for me. It will surely simplify packing--not sure if I'll miss dressing up or not.

Everyone keep posting--I think there are many like me who just love being a spectator and seeing all those beautiful dresses! :)

[quote

After many clicked on line it lead me to this site: http://www.fyodoratelier.com/index.html . I just talked to them, they can make me an exactly gown. However I have to go to Cleveland for the measurement, then fitting, then pick up. I love the gown; but I am not going that extreme for it.

Marie

Marie,

Cleveland?:confused: I never realized it was a fashion hub!:D

I hope your shopper can find the dress for you because it is gorgeous.

Hope you foot is much better.

Kathi

Bottomfeeder,

Pack your long dresses for Azamara if you enjoy wearing them. On my Azamara cruises, there are always people in formal wear at night and you would not be out of place.

ON the whole, most people wear clothes that would not look out of place at a dressy function during the evening. No NCL Freeslob cruisers on Azamara.

Bottomfeeder,

Pack your long dresses for Azamara if you enjoy wearing them. On my Azamara cruises, there are always people in formal wear at night and you would not be out of place.

ON the whole, most people wear clothes that would not look out of place at a dressy function during the evening. No NCL Freeslob cruisers on Azamara.

I agree! There were PAX that were very dressed up on or Azamara cruises.

Homosassa, How are you doing?

Edited by geocruiser

I agree! There were PAX that were very dressed up on or Azamara cruises.

Homosassa, How are you doing?

Oh no, are you two telling me that I can't wear my old sweatpants or gym shorts to dinner???

(Just joking!)

I think I'll go without any long dresses for this trip but will bring a few semi-dressy shorter dresses. Which ones and how many will depend on how successful my diet is between now and then! :) Thanks for the advice!

Bought this dress this past wk.end when I went to visit my sweet Mom & my 2 sister's. I got it at the Daytona Flea Mk. for $8.00 ! :eek: Fits perfect and will be so easy to pack.

20130911_164310_zpsbb42d338.jpg

Cute dress and great deal!:D

I have a question for you ladies. I'm leaving next week on a Canada New England cruise where the weather could be anywhere in the 50's 60's to 70. I just got this great comfy pair of Aerosol flats and wondering if they are too light colored to take with me since it is fall. .They are leather and a very soft pink or fleshy pink tone.

I thought they would be nice just to run around the ship in, even if I don't wear them in the ports.

I'm trying to keep it down to 6 pair of shoes. I have a two day business meeting in Boston and then seven day cruise, so I think 6 or 7 pair is reasonable. I know some of you ladies travel with only three pair - I couldn't do that if my life depended on it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

1379018420036.jpg.7d528e365a42248227eb420fef80ce48.jpg

I have a question for you ladies. I'm leaving next week on a Canada New England cruise where the weather could be anywhere in the 50's 60's to 70. I just got this great comfy pair of Aerosol flats and wondering if they are too light colored to take with me since it is fall. .They are leather and a very soft pink or fleshy pink tone.

Comfy shoes are worth their weight in gold when you are travelling. I say wear them off or on the ship or for air travel. I wouldn't wear white, but I would wear flesh tone.

I thought they would be nice just to run around the ship in, even if I don't wear them in the ports.

I'm all for comfy shoes and would wear them.

I'm trying to keep it down to 6 pair of shoes. I have a two day business meeting in Boston and then seven day cruise, so I think 6 or 7 pair is reasonable. I know some of you ladies travel with only three pair - I couldn't do that if my life depended on it.

If the shoes are comfy, by all means wear them!

FYI, shoes on the bed are considered BAD LUCK!

No need to wish that on yourself! :eek:

KK

Edited by KitKatK

If the shoes are comfy, by all means wear them!

FYI, shoes on the bed are considered BAD LUCK!

No need to wish that on yourself! :eek:

KK

LOL Well is it still bad luck if they are new and haven't been worn? Hope not! (I never heard that one - but I have heard open an umbrella indoors is bad luck!)

Debbie