Upgrade failry visits us not once, but twice!!!

jaylay

This will be our 3rd Princess cruise in the last 3 years (one every year) and we are on the Diamond sailing from Singapore to Beijing and we booked an inside cabin due to the cost. Well a month ago we got upgraded to partially obstructed view and now we just got upgraded to balcony :eek: L300.

Holy smokes!!!!

Anyone have reviews on this balcony cabin? Good location or not? I know its on the Lido deck where the pools and Horizon court is located :D

This will be our 3rd Princess cruise in the last 3 years (one every year) and we are on the Diamond sailing from Singapore to Beijing and we booked an inside cabin due to the cost. Well a month ago we got upgraded to partially obstructed view and now we just got upgraded to balcony :eek: L300.

Holy smokes!!!!

Anyone have reviews on this balcony cabin? Good location or not? I know its on the Lido deck where the pools and Horizon court is located :D

That's an excellent location. Don't worry about being near the elevator. I've done that a few times. Never heard any noise.

Enjoy!! :)

Wow, that's fantastic! Not only did you get a double upgrade to a balcony, but you got an upgrade to a BA balcony, the nicest category! Congratulations! The only Lido staterooms I've heard bad things about are the ones right next to the doors because of noise from the doors slamming. You'll probably love being able to walk right across the deck to the pool and buffet! Have a great cruise!

Holy smokes!!!!

Congrats on the fantastic upgrade. Have a fantastic cruise.....:):):)

Bob

Holy smokes!!!!

Great upgrade! Enjoy the Diamond , she is a beautiful Ship.

Congrats! You're going to be spoiled with the balcony! :D

Don't worry about being near elevators... I had the same concern... we just got off the Sapphire, and our cabin on Baja (B430) was right next to the mid-ship stairs/elevator. Didn't hear a thing for the entire trip. Was really impressed!

Holy smokes!!!!

Is that an upgrade or an upsell?:confused:

Archived