Current Concierges continued

PH8

Thanks Bob!

I'm looking forward to my initiation into the Diamond Lounge since this is my first sailing as Diamond.

Can you educate me please on what to do?

I know to tip the concierge, but should it be done daily, beginning and end, etc.

I am traveling with my family, but I'm the only diamond, so I'm the only one who can use the room, corect? A cabin mate cannot use it. I know I also get 3 drinks a night that I can use in any bar during the diamond lounge hours. Am I forgetting anything?

Thanks,

Cheryl

Thanks Bob!

I'm looking forward to my initiation into the Diamond Lounge since this is my first sailing as Diamond.

Can you educate me please on what to do?

I know to tip the concierge, but should it be done daily, beginning and end, etc.

I am traveling with my family, but I'm the only diamond, so I'm the only one who can use the room, corect? A cabin mate cannot use it. I know I also get 3 drinks a night that I can use in any bar during the diamond lounge hours. Am I forgetting anything?

Thanks,

Cheryl

We and many others tip the concierge on the last evening and our tip depends on how much we have used the lounge (he or she is charge), and if special services have been done for me. We have begun to tip the server each night as sometimes we are waited on by more than one server or if there is an overflow lounge, we may frequent both.

Do we know when/if Ricardo will be back on the Navigator?

Not sure, Ricardo is trying to go to the Liberty. Perhaps that may happen when he returns from vacation. If it does I expect Nadia will become concierge. Like Ricardo she is top notch.

He boarded FR the day before she sailed to Freeport for dry dock. Did he email you from his FR Concierge email -- some folks have not been able to get through. Aren't u on the sailing before us -- we are 2-22-2015?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey Sherri......not sure if have this info or not..........but on BR(as of 1-12-15)...Charmaine was going to the CL and Anis returned and is in the DL..

Great job on doing all this....thanks!!

Hey Sherri......not sure if have this info or not..........but on BR(as of 1-12-15)...Charmaine was going to the CL and Anis returned and is in the DL..

Great job on doing all this....thanks!!

I made the updates. You are welcome. Praise from you is especially appreciated as you started this thread and worked hard for a long time.

I made the updates. You are welcome. Praise from you is especially appreciated as you started this thread and worked hard for a long time.

I retired young;);) but I know it is in very capable hands..:):)

He boarded FR the day before she sailed to Freeport for dry dock. Did he email you from his FR Concierge email -- some folks have not been able to get through. Aren't u on the sailing before us -- we are 2-22-2015?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes he emailed me from onboard using his FR email. We have corresponded a few times now.