Current Concierges continued

PH8

So, Nadja will be filling in for Ricardo while he is on vacation. But....does that start June 22 or in July:confused: We are on the June 22 sailing:D

Last I heard, was June 22! But you know, how things can change :)

Sent with my iPhone

Last I heard, was June 22! But you know, how things can change :)

Sent with my iPhone

That's the truth! I think I'll go with your email from Ricardo that he will start his vacation on June 22:) Sounds like we'll be in good hands either way:)

Denzil should be there for your December cruise as their contract is anywhere from 6-8 months working with a 2 month vacation.
That sounds great -- will probably email the Concierge to double check a few weeks prior to our Dec. 4 cruise

Any updates on who the Concierges are on Brilliance at the moment thanks.

The only one that I know of, is the Concierge: Willie Salaya; he'll be there until the end of July! Non sure at the exact date! :(

Sent with my iPhone

The only one that I know of, is the Concierge: Willie Salaya; he'll be there until the end of July! Non sure at the exact date! :(

Sent with my iPhone

Thanks for the info however the last full list only had him aboard until the end of May, is he staying on?, if so what is he like.

Edited by TOM CRUIZES

He sent me an email, telling me that he was on until the end of July!!!

Maybe something it's changed!!!

We like him very much; we are following him since we met him on Radiance, many years ago; then he was on Freedom for few years; moved to Brilliance couple of years ago!!!

See if I could find out the exact date! No promise :)

Sent with my iPhone

Catalina Barros is the concierge on the Jewel. Just received an email from her today.

Anyone know anything about her?

She is absolutely lovely and will take excellent care of you. She is enthusiastic about her job. She just moved over to Jewel from Enchantment when Reyno returned from vacation.

We are sailing on the Allure this Sunday June 15 in 2 crown loft suites. I have not received an email from the concierge should I be worried about the service we will receive once on the ship?

I would not be worried. Some concierges don't send email in advance. If there's something you want from the concierge, you can send an email to them.

See this post for email addresses:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=42047790&postcount=2975

Edited by clarea

We just got back from the Allure and were in a Crown Loft Suite (which was fantastic) but we were not impressed with the concierge. Have a great trip!

I have found it very interesting that the concierge's on the Oasis/Allure have had some negative comments lately (me included)....I have had great concierge's in both the CL & DL on other RCI ships...most recently JJ Shim on the ROS (northbound Alaska May 30th)..even though I could have used the CL on this cruise my loyality was to JJ after meeting her (the CL concierge :()...she's one AMAZING concierge...and now my "Favorite"....Thanks JJ we love you !!!

I have found it very interesting that the concierge's on the Oasis/Allure have had some negative comments lately (me included)....I have had great concierge's in both the CL & DL on other RCI ships...most recently JJ Shim on the ROS (northbound Alaska May 30th)..even though I could have used the CL on this cruise my loyality was to JJ after meeting her (the CL concierge :()...she's one AMAZING concierge...and now my "Favorite"....Thanks JJ we love you !!!

I agree. Have been on Allure twice and both times the concierges were about the worst we have ever had. (One is no longer there...gone to another ship) Should have gone to the Diamond Lounge I guess....haven't heard anything but good things about Dexter.

We also had the pleasure of meeting JJ on the Radiance last month. She is truly incredible. She made sure that everyone felt special and if a single person came in she introduced them to a group she felt they would feel comfortable. We didn't know anyone but by the second day we were included with a group of 12 people! We LOVE JJ and will look for cruises with her again!

Adele and Betty

I agree. Have been on Allure twice and both times the concierges were about the worst we have ever had. (One is no longer there...gone to another ship) Should have gone to the Diamond Lounge I guess....haven't heard anything but good things about Dexter.

Who is gone from Allure ????