Current Concierges continued

PH8

Does anyone know if they have refurbished the concierge lounge on the Marinerof the Seas? Thanks for any info and pic.'s

The MA has been revitalized already but truthfully,Im not sure if they did anything to the CL..

Thank you very much, for the info about 'Butcher' I think I do remember him from GS, last Sept!!! Hopefully, the cappuccino machine will work!! If its not working, Wayne will bring my cappuccino to my room!!!:D:D

Thanks again: can't wait to cruise on the Brilliance for our 19 and 20 time!! Woohoo,

Franca

the cappuccino machine was working for our 10-12-12 cruise on BR

Franca, from what I've seen of Gustavo (everyone calls him Butcher pronounced Booocher) you'll be well cared for in the CL. He sat with the guests and talked and joked with them. He's coming from Guest Services where he was very accommodating and easy going. A smile is never missing from his face.

Kathy, a slight change from what Franca is saying. I just received an email from Betsy Medrano, and she just confirmed that she has extended and is not now leaving the Brilliance till January. She did not give a date of her departure, but I can post it after I chat with her.

I looked forward to meeting Booocher, but it's Betsy for all of December.

Rick

Kathy, a slight change from what Franca is saying. I just received an email from Betsy Medrano, and she just confirmed that she has extended and is not now leaving the Brilliance till January. She did not give a date of her departure, but I can post it after I chat with her.

Rick

Please do remember to let us know. We'll be on her in January and would like to know who to expect. We've never met either and really know nothing about either - it's just nice to know who is there.

Gina

Franca, from what I've seen of Gustavo (everyone calls him Butcher pronounced Booocher) you'll be well cared for in the CL. He sat with the guests and talked and joked with them. He's coming from Guest Services where he was very accommodating and easy going. A smile is never missing from his face.

Rick

Thank you Rick; Champagne Bar here we come!!! I really did not care, for the 'concierge' in Sept!!!

Franca

Rick

Kathy, just had an email from Reyno and he will be on EN until Feb 8 when he begins vacation until March 18.

Many thanks to the two of you!!:D

AD Adventure -Silvia Abreu De Gasperi as of 11/25/12

AL Allure --(Concierge)- Fernando Ugalde Nadal till 02/24/13 and Rahim Fraoui until 03/17/13 (Dexter Fraser on vacation till 12/08/12)

(Diamond)-Ana Farmer

BR Brilliance - Betsy Medrano till Jan 2013 date TBD(Gustavo Butcher)

EN Enchantment -Reyno Varkevisser till 02/08/13--vacation then till 03/18/13(Sneh Patell)

EX Explorer- Denzil Fernandes (Mario Reyes as of 01/13/13)

FR Freedom (Concierge)- Willie Salaya as of 09/16/12

(Diamond)- Bertrand Almeida as of 11/04/12

GR Grandeur-(Suite Concierge)- Israel Sanchez

(Diamond) Ruth Romo Ortiz till 01/13/13(back 03/13)

ID Independence (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath till Feb 2013(Ryno Strapp)

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia as of 06/30/12

JW Jewel - Diego Tripaldi as of 11/24/12

LG Legend -Rahul Barua (as of 02/06/13 when the concierge lounge is added)

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Oana Popa till 01/14/13(Carlos Ortiz on vacation)

(Diamond)-Efren

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge)- Luca Iorio as of 11/2/12

(Diamond)- Erik Lafitte as of 11/2/12

MN Monarch - none

NV Navigator – Ricardo Mock(Alexandra Elena Nica)

OA Oasis (Concierge) Allan Fajardo and Francis Calimag( Charmaine on vacation)

(Diamond) Carolina Cullbera till Feb or March 2013

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen (Gazetty James 01/21/13 - 03/06/13)

(Diamond) Gazetty James till 01/21/13(replacement TBD)

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge) Pretty Shamu 10/14/12-1/23/13(Amit Chattopadhyay)

(Diamond) Baris 10/14/12-03/13

SR Serenade - Francois Roux till 01/28/13 (Daniel Ascol)

SP Splendour– Telma Santos(Fernando Cataldo as of 01/19/13)

(Diamond)Carolina Costa till 03/13

VI Vision - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager -Yangyang Qi

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

anyone know Diego Tripaldi (Jewel)??

Hi Karen!

Yes we know Diego very well. Met him in 2010 while on Enchantment then again on Mariner a few weeks later. We have kept in touch over the years and certainly look forward to seeing him on the 8th. We're getting on as you are getting off Jewel!

Tell him you know us and he'll take good care of you! (as he does for all his guests)

Teri (I owe you an email!)

You're welcome. He is hoping that since you have revised your list, all the inquiring emails will stop.:p

I do send emails to all the ships every 6 months or so(my last mailing was Oct)........I update with the info from the ones who reply back.......not everyone does......if he did,I would had updated sooner..at least now,we know.

Edited by PH8

Hi Karen!

Yes we know Diego very well. Met him in 2010 while on Enchantment then again on Mariner a few weeks later. We have kept in touch over the years and certainly look forward to seeing him on the 8th. We're getting on as you are getting off Jewel!

Tell him you know us and he'll take good care of you! (as he does for all his guests)

Teri (I owe you an email!)

LOL, I'll make sure we don't drink it all in the CL for you! He hasn't emailed me (we're in a GS) so I assume contacting his suite guests ahead of time isn't his modus operandi....not a problem. I have 2 newbies with me and I have to show them ALL the ropes of cruising so we'll be hitting the Diamond Lounge as well.

Edited by wolfcathorse

I do send emails to all the ships every 6 months or so(my last mailing was Oct)........I update with the info from the ones who reply back.......not everyone does......if he did,I would had updated sooner..at least now,we know.

Oh no, it's not "your" emails he was referring to...........it's his fan club!:D Seems that everyone keeps emailing him about when he is taking vacation and since he just found out today, he knew by posting it on your list........everybody should see it.

Many thanks to the two of you!!:D

You are welcome Kathy!

We are sitting here tonight, entertaining an ex bridge officer from the Brilliance, along with his bride, who is an old friend, that served on many ships as a LA. What a great way to start the start of our vacation day after tomorrow!

They are our house guests for the evening, and with their permission, I'll post a picture!

Now back to the Concierges that you keep us up to date so well!:)

Rick

Edited by rubrrick

LOL, I'll make sure we don't drink it all in the CL for you! He hasn't emailed me (we're in a GS) so I assume contacting his suite guests ahead of time isn't his modus operandi....not a problem. I have 2 newbies with me and I have to show them ALL the ropes of cruising so we'll be hitting the Diamond Lounge as well.
ummmmmmmmmm but I'll hit the CL BEFORE you;)..word of warning..

Oh no, it's not "your" emails he was referring to...........it's his fan club!:D Seems that everyone keeps emailing him about when he is taking vacation and since he just found out today, he knew by posting it on your list........everybody should see it.
Got it!

You are welcome Kathy!

We are sitting here tonight, entertaining an ex bridge officer from the Brilliance, along with his bride, who is an old friend, that served on many ships as a LA. What a great way to start the start of our vacation day after tomorrow!

They are our house guests for the evening, and with their permission, I'll post a picture!

Now back to the Concierges that you keep us up to date so well!:)

Rick

thanks Rick........can you believe it has been 2 years since we shared drinks in your suite on the RD??( Dec 2,2010 cruise)

If Diego hasn't emailed you it may be because he is just now

reporting to the Jewel.

We absolutely love him and I'm sure he will treat you right.

Anita

Does anyone know if they have refurbished the concierge lounge on the Marinerof the Seas? Thanks for any info and pic.'s

I don't believe the CL was part of the Mariner revitalization. We were invited to attend one of their pre-dry dock planning sessions and the CL was not part of the handout we were given. They did create a permanent Diamond Lounge, however.

anyone know Diego Tripaldi (Jewel)??

Diego is great, we had him on the Enchantment 5 years ago and we have kept in touch over the years. DD was 15 at the time and she called him Uncle D. They still communicate on Facebook from time to time. When you see him, let him know Ashley will be coming to see him (Uncle D) soon (Spring Break). He is one of the better ones......