Current Concierges continued

PH8

Diego is great, we had him on the Enchantment 5 years ago and we have kept in touch over the years. DD was 15 at the time and she called him Uncle D. They still communicate on Facebook from time to time. When you see him, let him know Ashley will be coming to see him (Uncle D) soon (Spring Break). He is one of the better ones......
He looks kinda young.....is he?

anyone know Diego Tripaldi (Jewel)??

I sailed with Diego on some ship, sorry can't remember which and he was fine. He is young!!!

\

Thank you Rick; Champagne Bar here we come!!! I really did not care, for the 'concierge' in Sept!!!

Franca

Gustavo will be so good as a concierge. I do not think Betsy is a very good concierge. Don't expect her to do anything for you or follow through. We were on BR 4 cruises in 5 months & she was the concierge for 4 of them. She is personable, but does not follow through on things. Gustavo will be so good, he is so much fun. If you are on BR, go meet him at Guest Relations, you can't miss him, he is bigger than life, with a laugh and smile to match.

CRUISEMAMI--IF they have an overflow lounge, go up there. That is where we spent all of our time at night. If Michael is the bartender, tell him his country mates from Texas say hello.

Joining Navigator on Saturday for a couple of weeks! First time on NV. Can't wait to meet a new crew & ship going to the same ole ports. ;)

NV Navigator – Ricardo Mock

Yesterday I sent a quick email to Ricardo with a single question. Before I closed my browser I had an answer....:cool:......that never happens. What a nice way to begin a new relationship!

Headed to the JW in the morning,so if anyone has any updates,I'll take care of them next week.......:)

Kathy, have a fantabulous cruise!!

Bucky and I are boarding the Brilliance on Saturday, and I believe Rick has already headed that way ;). Also looking forward (as usual!! :D) to our Freedom cruise on the 16th.

Since Rahul is celebrating his new arrival :)....do you know who is taking his place?

Or has he left the Freedom for another ship already?

BTW: Looking forward to our 3rd time on the Jewel in February. Also one of my

favorite ships!!

Edited by island lady

Bon voyage!

bobj

THANKS!!!

Bucky and I are boarding the Brilliance on Saturday, and I believe Rick has already headed that way ;). Also looking forward (as usual!! :D) to our Freedom cruise on the 16th.

Since Rahul is celebrating his new arrival :)....do you know who is taking his place?

favorite ships!!

Here is who will be on the FR..........Rahul is going to the Legend in Feb.......

FR Freedom (Concierge)- Willie Salaya as of 09/16/12

(Diamond)- Bertrand Almeida as of 11/04/12

Enjoy your cruises too!:)

favorite ships!!

Have a great cruise on Brilliance!! We board the Jewel on Monday!!

Kathy, a slight change from what Franca is saying. I just received an email from Betsy Medrano, and she just confirmed that she has extended and is not now leaving the Brilliance till January. She did not give a date of her departure, but I can post it after I chat with her.

The date for Betsy's departure is 1-19 return 3-2.

I have had quite a few e-mail chats with her and she seems so nice, personable and very thorough. I for one was looking forward to meeting her.

THANKS!!!

Here is who will be on the FR..........Rahul is going to the Legend in Feb.......

FR Freedom (Concierge)- Willie Salaya as of 09/16/12

(Diamond)- Bertrand Almeida as of 11/04/12

Enjoy your cruises too!:)

Thanks Kathy!! Hope you are having a great time boarding the Jewel, and have

a great cruise!! :D

The date for Betsy's departure is 1-19 return 3-2.

I have had quite a few e-mail chats with her and she seems so nice, personable and very thorough. I for one was looking forward to meeting her.

It seems I'll get to meet her. Based on what has been said, I'll reserve judgement and go into my cruise with an open mind. :)

It seems I'll get to meet her. Based on what has been said, I'll reserve judgement and go into my cruise with an open mind. :)

Gina, Betsy is wonderful, period! The crew have nicked named her Tyra Banks and her boyfriend, who is a first officer on the bridge, looks like Richard Gere.

57580695_BetsysBFEmiliofirstofficer.jpg.7f262f4b1e0548c5e2b179201ab00e59.jpg

1919650363_ConciergeBetsyMedrano.jpg.8282f3f969a8b8a3348a1834268833fa.jpg