Current Concierges continued

PH8

We are in a GS this Sunday on Brilliance but no email from concierge, is that the norm? Some had told me to expect email a week or two out... any feedback on Willie?

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

I got an e mail from Willie at about 2:30 yesterday. One interesting thing was that the evening CL function was listed as being from 5:00 to 8:00 PM. That was the same hours as I just had on the Jewel. Looks like RCCL has cut the time by 30 minutes.

I got an e mail from Willie at about 2:30 yesterday. One interesting thing was that the evening CL function was listed as being from 5:00 to 8:00 PM. That was the same hours as I just had on the Jewel. Looks like RCCL has cut the time by 30 minutes.

seems cuts to all things.

Late seating has been changed from 8:30 to 8:00pm on Brilliance which is more likely the explanation for the change in happy hour time in the CL and the DL. This was the case on the TA from Harwich, and I didn't notice anyone suffering from the earlier closing time. In fact drinks were frequently available around 4:30 each evening. Both lounges were very crowded due to the extremely large number of Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle members onboard, a situation that is expected to be repeated on the upcoming repositioning cruise from Boston to Tampa. Jose and Rajif in the CL were especially good at their jobs.:D

Late seating has been changed from 8:30 to 8:00pm on Brilliance which is more likely the explanation for the change in happy hour time in the CL and the DL. This was the case on the TA from Harwich, and I didn't notice anyone suffering from the earlier closing time. In fact drinks were frequently available around 4:30 each evening. Both lounges were very crowded due to the extremely large number of Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle members onboard, a situation that is expected to be repeated on the upcoming repositioning cruise from Boston to Tampa. Jose and Rajif in the CL were especially good at their jobs.:D
FR has the earlier late dining time (8 PM) and the Cl and DL hours are 4:30 PM to 8 PM.

thank you will keep in mind.:)

I think this 8pm bar closure is fleet-wide. We had the same bar hours last week on Rhapsody, 5-8pm, yet our dinner time was 8:30. The bar staff was meticulous about serving last call just before 8, so it was not a problem.

Edited by travelgoddess1

Currently on Radiance and it's still 5 to 8:30 here.

AD Adventure -(Concierge)Dionne Jolly(Sucel Nickings on vacation as of mid Aug)

AL Allure --(Concierge)-Rahim Fraoui(on vacation 12/01/13-01/05/14) AND Fernando Ugalde Nadal (on vacation 09/29/13-12/01/13)

(Dexter Fraser will be suite concierge 09/29/13-01/05/14)

(Diamond)Dexter Fraser ("Ana" Anayansy Jimenez returns 09/29/13)

BR Brilliance -(Concierge)Willie Salaya as of 09/15/13(Anis Tebbeb)

(Diamond)Sascha Strack

EN Enchantment -(Concierge)Iryna Tsybulnykova till end of Oct(Reyno Varkevisser)

(Diamond)Gazetty James as of 09/14/13

EX Explorer- (Concierge)Denzil Fernandes as of 07/02/13

FR Freedom (Concierge)-Rahul Barua as of 09/15/13

(Diamond)- Bertrand Almeida till 11/03/13

GR Grandeur-(Concierge)-Francis Calimag (Ruth Romo Ortiz)

(Diamond)George Gutierrez

ID Independence (Concierge) Nizar Laatiri (Raj Bhugwath)

(Diamond) -Columella Arandia as of 09/21/13

JW Jewel -(Concierge)Diego Tripaldi as of 06/28/13

LG Legend -(Concierge)Larisa Curduneanu as of 09/09/13(Luca Iorio)

(Diamond)Andrew Finegold as of 09/09/13

LB Liberty- (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz as of 07/01/13

(Diamond)-Oana Popa (on vacation 10/07/13-12/06/13)

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge) &(Diamond)-Miao Miao Han

NV Navigator – (Concierge)Ricardo Mock as of 03/30/13

OA Oasis (Concierge) Charmaine Fernandes and Allan Fajardo

(Israel Sanchez on vacation 09/14/13-11/02/13)

(Diamond)Carolina Cullbera(on vacation 11/02/13-12/14/13) (Charmaine Fernandes in DL as of 11/02/13)

RD Radiance -(Concierge)Juan Diego Miranda-Allen as of 09/14/13

(Diamond)HaJeong Shim"JJ" till 01/19/14

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge)Amit Chattopadhyay as of 08/16/13

(Pretty Shamu)

(Diamond) Karen Hernandez as of 06/28/13

SR Serenade - (Concierge)Rami Tabassi

(Diamond) Nadja Djurdjevic

SP Splendour–(Concierge) Telma Santos

(Diamond) Gustavo Butcher(till 10/01/13)

VI Vision - none till 10/23/13 (Betsy Medrano)

VY Voyager -(Concierge)Yangyang Qi-till July '13(Jayeon Hong)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word Diamond in front of Concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

[/size]

Just found this thread and it's just what I needed. But one question, if I send the concierge a message, should I wait until a few weeks before the cruise, or can I email them at any time? I have some questions (never been in a Grand Suite before so have no idea how any of this works) but don't want to bother them too soon. Any advice?

Just found this thread and it's just what I needed. But one question, if I send the concierge a message, should I wait until a few weeks before the cruise, or can I email them at any time? I have some questions (never been in a Grand Suite before so have no idea how any of this works) but don't want to bother them too soon. Any advice?

Depending on the subject.....IMHO: the week before your cruise the CL gets the roster and will have your name and cabin number. That makes it easier for the CL to build a file on you. It is hard to wait but it time most efficient way not to be forgotten. Enjoy, GS rocks! :)