Epic Pictures Inside Including Some MDR Menus

SliceOfLife

Thanks for the awesome pics!!

How was the food at Cagney's compared to the main dining room? Was it worth the premium price? I have two kids, so I'm debating if Cagney's is worth the $100 premium. Do they limit the amount of dishes you can order per person? :)

I thought Cagney's was pretty good, I don't think I would spend $100 to go there. I thought our dinner at Cagney's on the Sky was much better. The Main Dining Room had some great meals, and if you want to be a little fancier go to The Manhattan Dining Room. It's the dressier MDR.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for posting the pictures. My Epic cruise is in two months and I was glad to see them and know what's there for me to see. I'm glad that they aknowledge the Cruise Critic fans and also that they have coffee pots. In all my cruises, I have never had a coffee pot in the cabin but I have never stayed in a suite, just all the other categories. Did you have to ask for it?

We leave in just over 3 weeks and the photos are the perfect cure for the -13deg wind chill outside!

Thanks OP.

How was the sushi and what day did you go?

You're welcome.

The sushi was pretty good! I don't remember what day it was, but it was towards the end of the cruise.

We're on the Epic in April and can't wait now to see everything! Pictures of your cabin were wonderful and since our cabin is in that area, I have a good idea of what to expect. Thank you for posting!:D

Looks like we will be on the same cruise!! It seems to be taking forever for April to get here!!!:D

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for the awesome pics!!

How was the food at Cagney's compared to the main dining room? Was it worth the premium price? I have two kids, so I'm debating if Cagney's is worth the $100 premium. Do they limit the amount of dishes you can order per person? :)

How old are your kids? I thought that I read somewhere that kids under a certain age could eat off of a specialty kids menu for half price or off of a normal kids menu for free. Might help to cut the cost down if one or both of yours are young enough to take advantage of that deal.

Dang, now I miss the Epic even more after looking through your photos:(

Thanks for taking the time to post them.

You and me both! I can't believe we have to wait almost a year!

Great photos, it gave my kids a a good idea about what to expect especially about the food. My 16 year old was drooling thinking about chicken pot pie available 24 hours a day. ;)

Carol

Edited by carollois
Spelling error