Specialty dining price reductions......

tarps14

Just got an interesting email from NCL regarding our sailing this coming Sunday on the Pearl. Specialty restaurant pricing as follows:

Cagney's............$19 p/p

Le Bistro.............$14/p/p

Lotus Garden........$9 p/p

Moderno.............$19 p/p

La Cucina...........$9 p/p

Teppanyaki..........$28 p/p

Anybody else received an email like this lately? They called it "exclusive pricing available during your sailing" on the Pearl. I mean I'm thrilled because we had really only planned to eat in either the specialty rest. or room service (we're in a suite). Just hadn't seen anyone else post this.

I find it interesting in your email that it makes it sound like Moderno has opened on the Pearl. Last I heard, it was still waiting to be changed over from Tango's.

If you check the NCL website and go to the Pearl deck plans, it now shows on deck 8, midship, starboard side. Change apparently has already been made. Perhaps someone who has been on the Pearl in the last few weeks could clarify.

If you check the NCL website and go to the Pearl deck plans, it now shows on deck 8, midship, starboard side. Change apparently has already been made. Perhaps someone who has been on the Pearl in the last few weeks could clarify.

A passenger did confirm that was on the Pearl last week in a separate post. The page must have been recently updated because it wasn't there last week when I booked on the Pearl. Very excited about it!

Just got an interesting email from NCL regarding our sailing this coming Sunday on the Pearl. Specialty restaurant pricing as follows:

Anybody else received an email like this lately? They called it "exclusive pricing available during your sailing" on the Pearl. I mean I'm thrilled because we had really only planned to eat in either the specialty rest. or room service (we're in a suite). Just hadn't seen anyone else post this.

We have not received any notifications from NCL regarding the pricing but it is interesting to note that Cagney's and Le Bistro has gone down and Teppanyaki has gone up. DH will be pleased to see this. Now we will plan on eating specialty or suite every evening :)

They all look $1 cheaper than normal, except Teppanyaki is up $3 more than normal. Very interesting...

Only La Cucina & Moderno $1 cheaper

Cagney's, Le Bistro and Lotus is $6 cheaper

but you are right why Teppanyaki is $3 more?

Is the Teppanaki price correct? It has always been $25. Le Bistro is the best deal out there even if I had to pay full price.

They have to something. Last 4 cruises the speciality venues have been empty. In my opion the only 2 still worth what paid for are Le Bistro and Teppanyki. The result of low demand is the main dinning rooms get slammed.

2 weeks ago on the Star all the specialty venues were 20% off the first two nights. Keep in mind the first night was lobster night in the MDRs.

Would assume they'll be looking at how many this brings in vs. status quo. Food costs are quite high in the specialties so many things to consider.

On our recent Gem cruise they had no 1st or 1st/2nd nt. specials. Don't know what the Pearl's been doing recently.

Archived