3/18/12 MS Westerdam (Champ) And Contenders Sail-Away + Lisa and Tom's/ Live Sail-way

aliaschief

I know I say this almost every week.....but, that was AWESOME!!

I heard someone on the webcam (Lou?) say someone lost count at 200......:eek:

I don't even bother counting anymore...can't keep up!! What's the next Captain going to do? I hope Capt Henk puts a note in his "handover" papers that when departing FLL, you MUST honk the horn more than the other ships!! :D

:)

Would make a great poll - how many would sail the Westerdam just to listen to all those horns? Prinsendam is no slump either. not as long but she sure puts on a show:):) either of them wipes out the NA IMO:)

How is the Zuiderdam? we are on her next year and will have to get them to participate more....although I don't think anything can beat the Westerdam.

Would make a great poll - how many would sail the Westerdam just to listen to all those horns? Prinsendam is no slump either. not as long but she sure puts on a show:):) either of them wipes out the NA IMO:)

But how long will Captain Henk be on the Westerdam and will a new Capt. carry on the tradition:confused:.

A huge thank you to Lou and Dave and crew at Port Everglades Web Cam for allowing us to witness this historic tooting event and beautful Sail-Aways. You all Rock!:D:D:D

Absolutely...thank you SO much for this....we are still new at this but loving it!

Great horn action and wonderful shot of Tom and Lisa. I heard them say the ship was out of control with the horn. Loved it and so did my six year old grandson who's watching with me.

Wish my DH was as excited to hear the Horns..He asked me to turn down my speakers & thinks I'm nuts..

OH Well, It was fun while it lasted...Think I can still hear the Westerdam's Horns or is it my imagination?

cheers..Betty

I just read in lisas thread that they mentioned that they'd be doing extra special hornage today for cruise critic. how awesome is that!!!! They certainly DID do extra! LOL. I wish the videos that went up on the port site had sound, i'd rewatch todays a million times!

Help! I slept through Lisa's Sail-A-Wave :(

How do I find the Westerdam's video?

Don't know about the video but next time load the web cam early. If it's on your speakers you WON'T sleep through the Westerdam.

Roy

I'll second that. Thank you Lou and David.

I totally agree - and their webcam shots are great - I picked up a few - after all, why not support the people who are doing this for us?:)

Oh Thanks, I saw them and was not sure. I Love the " horniest ship of them All" tag.

I am content and therapy has been a blast. I am out of popcorn.

Flashopper - dont think Noordam can complete with that next week!!

BIG THANK YOU to webcam guys, we are truly addicted now, here in UK Regards to all Ski

Archived