3/18/12 MS Westerdam (Champ) And Contenders Sail-Away + Lisa and Tom's/ Live Sail-way

aliaschief

Join us tomorrow for a big Sail-Away. Lots of ships, our anniversay CC love birds Tom and Lisa Sailing away on their 35th Wedding Anniversary and Sunday cruise rehab session.

Parade starts at 4 Eastern, Mark it on your calenders as the rumor is the MS Westerdam Captain is going for a World Record.:eek:

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/index.html;)

Hey Chief, aren't you starting a little early, and you talked about me, lol! You got it just as bad, HELLO we're cruise ship addicts! :D

and here is the schedule for tomorrow;

Island Princess 4 pm

Carnival Freedom 4 pm

Ruby Princess 4 pm

Westerdam 4:30 pm

Celebrity Solstice 4:30 pm

Nieuw Amsterdam 5 pm

Allure of the Seas 5 pm

Seven Seas Mariner 6 pm

and as always times and position can and do change. All times are EDS (is that the correct way to say Eastern Daylight Savings Times?)

Hey Chief, aren't you starting a little early, and you talked about me, lol! You got it just as bad, HELLO we're cruise ship addicts! :D

and here is the schedule for tomorrow;

Island Princess 4 pm

Carnival Freedom 4 pm

Ruby Princess 4 pm

Westerdam 4:30 pm

Celebrity Solstice 4:30 pm

Nieuw Amsterdam 5 pm

Allure of the Seas 5 pm

Seven Seas Mariner 6 pm

and as always times and position can and do change. All times are EDS (is that the correct way to say Eastern Daylight Savings Times?)

One bad patient case here. I originally thought; that admitting my cruise addiction WOULD get better by openly admitting to being addicted to cruising.

It took quite a bit of my time to get this thread going. I will see it through the season. Hope you all have had as much fun as we have? It's become a Family Tradition.;)

Thank you for all your posts for the webcam waves, Chief. We couldn't do without them!

We were at our daughter's house for dinner this evening so I missed the waves and the horns. I will be here tomorrow for certain.

I think now you'd call it DST as we are in daylight saving time. For the east coast, abbreviate it to EDT - eastern daylight time. We are EST when it's eastern standard time.

We should just get rid of it lol. Too confusing!

Eurodam was late yesterday. She did not get to her berth until about 7:30. In the past, we have often been clear of the ship by that time. I don't know if it is a designed change in arrival times or just happenstance.

Wish us luck. Mom and I had to fly into Orlando yesterday so driving in this morning. (Something about Ontario spring break and a "job action" that wasn't a job action by a competing airline). In any case we plan to be waving at the cams as we sail away.

Cheers!

(I better beg the front desk for some change for the tolls.)

Got so excited about the MS Westerdam in town I forgot to mention the MS Nieuw Amsterdam is also in port. Will post the line up after church.

Well thanks to PathfinderEss the schedule is already posted.;) Though as we all know is usually not the order it goes.

Sheila, you did good for describing :)

Yes I sent a note off to Lou but never heard back from him :o

I do have his cell number so may call him later today.

We are almost to the aft Port Side on Deck 7 and we have three cabins in a row.

Archived