"LIVE" from Celebrity Silhouette - March 29, 2012

Radio

Radio my friend, as always, Fair Winds And Following Seas.

Have a great R&R before we hit EN.

The Boss, and I don't mean Springsteen, and I wish you the best of times.

We'll be "tuning in"

Radio,

Have a great cruise! Looking forward to your live review. The Silhouette is a great ship, we were on her in November and will now be cruising again with you! Can't wait for you to board! LOL Wishing you sunny skys and smooth seas! Michael's is a great place in the morning for breakfast. One more thing I wanted to tell you, the internet connection on the Silhouette was better than any ship I've been on so that should make you happy. I connected anywhere on the ship and was just using my little Ipod for emails and internet - the guy in the computer room put an icon on my ipod for me so all I had to do was click on it and put my password in.

Patty

Radio my friend, as always, Fair Winds And Following Seas.

Have a great R&R before we hit EN.

The Boss, and I don't mean Springsteen, and I wish you the best of times.

We'll be "tuning in"

Thanks MedicKen ! I hope to have a "Calm Seas" cruise. . . I will look for some Rockys' while I am in the Caribbean. . . I think I owe you a favor !

Thanks,

Radio

;);)

Radio,

Have a great cruise! Looking forward to your live review. The Silhouette is a great ship, we were on her in November and will now be cruising again with you! Can't wait for you to board! LOL Wishing you sunny skys and smooth seas! Michael's is a great place in the morning for breakfast. One more thing I wanted to tell you, the internet connection on the Silhouette was better than any ship I've been on so that should make you happy. I connected anywhere on the ship and was just using my little Ipod for emails and internet - the guy in the computer room put an icon on my ipod for me so all I had to do was click on it and put my password in.

Patty

cool...that's good to know....it wasn't bad on summit..they configured my netbook for me.....

can't WAIT.....

I'm really not paying attention or reading signatures. I thought your next cruise was Bermuda in May and then Freedom in Nov - can't wait for that one!!!!!

How exciting you're going on X from Bayonne. I can't wait to read all about it.

Carol

I'm really not paying attention or reading signatures. I thought your next cruise was Bermuda in May and then Freedom in Nov - can't wait for that one!!!!!

How exciting you're going on X from Bayonne. I can't wait to read all about it.

Carol

hahaha.....this one was a last minute addition i think......

pull up a chair, grab a coffee....

Thanks for letting us join you. It will help to bring me over the final days of waiting for the TA on Silly just two cruises after yours. So take good care of her. If you have the chance - could you find out who cruisedirector and captain will be??? Thx. and Happy Cruising!

Michael

Yeah! Another first time X cruiser here reporting in. A few more sailings with the teens then we will be ready for something new, tuning in to see if this may it.

Thanks radio for doing your wonderful live post!

If Radio is posting "LIVE", can Trainman be far behind? Wishing happy sails to you. Can't wait to read all about it! Megr, thanks for the head's up on the RCCI board. Makes note to self....Radio will be on the Enchantment in May!

Looking forward to your live reports. I was on her in February and I was so impressed. I have clients on there tomorrow so if you run into the Avery's say hello from their TA. Have a great time. so jealous:p

I'll be driving to Bayonne Tomorrow to pick up my parents from the 3/17 sailing. Looking forward to an extensive debriefing as my wife and I will be departing in 12 days on the same ship.I look forward to any and all live broadcasts from the ship.

Especially interested in any info on Aqua and Blu !

I'll be driving to Bayonne Tomorrow to pick up my parents from the 3/17 sailing. Looking forward to an extensive debriefing as my wife and I will be departing in 12 days on the same ship.I look forward to any and all live broadcasts from the ship.

Especially interested in any info on Aqua and Blu !

You're gonna have Silhouette overload! and that is NOT a bad thing!!!!:D

Archived