Chocolates on bed?

There could be another thread about this, I didnt look to much into it. My parents are on the Breeze, and said they are not getting a chocolate left on the bed at night.

Do you know if this is a cutback, or maybe they just do not have them onboard?

Got off the Freedom last week and we did not get chocalates at all except the first night.Asked our steward and he didn't know.We talked to a lot of people on the ship and they did not get them either.

I got chocolates every night on the Freedom (May 27, 2012-June 2, 2012) except for the last night. :( They had also "run out" of the ingredients to make my favorite drink Friday night when I ordered it in the main show lounge.

We sailed the Freedom the week before you and got them the first two nights only.

Huh.....reminds me of a post not long ago about someone who didn't see the chocolates on the bed and the next morning they had melted all over the sheets. :eek: Had to tell the room steward that the brown stains were in fact chocolate, lol!!! :D:D

Got them every night. Had exactley 30 stacked up (Hawaii 15 day) on the ice bucket tray when we got off the ship. Left them behind. Pretty non-descript chocolate.

There could be another thread about this, I didnt look to much into it. My parents are on the Breeze, and said they are not getting a chocolate left on the bed at night.

Do you know if this is a cutback, or maybe they just do not have them onboard?

LOL its a small piece of chocolate..lol really?

It may be a small piece of chocolate but it was no longer there on the Spirit I sailed May 22-29

hth

I wouldn't care if they did away with the chocolates. I also ask my steward not to make towel animals, I've seen them all, after 20 cruises, they are not such a big deal anymore.

I prefer the steward to just clean the room, leave me a bottle of water and fill the ice bucket.

LOL its a small piece of chocolate..lol really?

Really just a small piece? 3,000 pieces per ship per day 7 days a week adds up

how many ships does carnvial have? 20? or more Lets just go with 20..

thats 60,000 piece a night (give or take) thats 420,000 little pieces every 7 days..

Really just a small piece? 3,000 pieces per ship per day 7 days a week adds up

how many ships does carnvial have? 20? or more Lets just go with 20..

thats 60,000 piece a night (give or take) thats 420,000 little pieces every 7 days..

Now that you put it that way.....that's a lot of chocolate!

Archived