Silhouette Med Cruise Review With Lots of Photos and Menus

MVPinBoynton

I have these folks bookmarked and every time someone asks me "Do you think we'd enjoy a cruise" I send them to this page. Such detail and care goes into their reviews, opinions and pictures. Thanks so much and keep cruising!!

I have these folks bookmarked and every time someone asks me "Do you think we'd enjoy a cruise" I send them to this page. Such detail and care goes into their reviews' date=' opinions and pictures. Thanks so much and keep cruising!![/quote']

Thanks for your very nice comments Sam. I am so glad that they have helped you.

these reviews help so much when planning our cruises. please keep them coming, especially info about the ports.

We are glad they have helped you. We will be doing a Hawaii cruise in November and a Baltic cruise in June. We will try to do thorough reviews of all the ports for you.:)

Your photographs, especially of the mosaics in Ravenna, are amazing. I have tried to capture those mosaics but my pictures would be failures alongside your work. Sincere congratulations, and thanks also for copies of the bar and main restaurant menus. Best wishes for your next cruises,

Your photographs, especially of the mosaics in Ravenna, are amazing. I have tried to capture those mosaics but my pictures would be failures alongside your work. Sincere congratulations, and thanks also for copies of the bar and main restaurant menus. Best wishes for your next cruises,

Glad you liked the pics. I was quite pleased with the Ravenna mosaics pics, since the lighting was quite challenging. I was also pleased to be able to get them, since Ravenna is such a new port and people don't realize what a treat it is to visit these incredible UNESCO sites. I know that I was not expecting to enjoy Ravenna as much as I did.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, saw you were from Boynton Beach. When DH and I were first married, our best friends lived in Boynton Beach. We lived in W. Palm Beach and DH worked in Delray Beach. How's everything in South Florida these days?

South Florida is just absolutely wonderful, just like it always is. :) It is certainly the best place to live if one likes to take cruises without flying to them. I am looking forward to retiring in March, so I can finally take advantage of the some of the last minute deals that are offered.

• 7 months later...
Absolutely Excellent Website with all sorts of great things, Menus, Bar Menus, Food Photos, Balcony Cabin Photos...really great as usual...tons of other photos. :):):):)

Thanks Diane and Buil. Your compliments mean a lot, since you do see everyone's reviews. :)

Since this thread has been bumped up, I just wanted to say Hi, Mike and Carol! Hard to believe that John and I arrived in Rome 52 weeks ago today for our pre-cruise land trip. What a great cruise! :)

Have a wonderful time on your Baltic cruise!

Since this thread has been bumped up, I just wanted to say Hi, Mike and Carol! Hard to believe that John and I arrived in Rome 52 weeks ago today for our pre-cruise land trip. What a great cruise! :)

Have a wonderful time on your Baltic cruise!

Hi Nancy and John! We're really looking forward to the Baltic. We're also doing an eleven day jaunt around England by car before the cruise. This is all in celebration of Mike's retirement. Now he can spend all of his time taking pictures! :rolleyes:

Hi Nancy and John! We're really looking forward to the Baltic. We're also doing an eleven day jaunt around England by car before the cruise. This is all in celebration of Mike's retirement. Now he can spend all of his time taking pictures! :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your retirement, Mike! Your jaunt around England sounds equally fabulous. I'll look forward to the review and photos that follow. :)

Congratulations on your retirement, Mike! Your jaunt around England sounds equally fabulous. I'll look forward to the review and photos that follow. :)

I meant to say hello to Carol, too, as I know you responded to my post! :D

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the good wishes. Hopefully we will see you next month when we are both docked in Helsinki.

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the good wishes. Hopefully we will see you next month when we are both docked in Helsinki.

Mike, I thought about Helsinki when I posted today. Unfortunately, I had to cancel our June Baltic cruise about a month after I booked it, because my daughter thought she would have to take classes this summer. I recently booked the same itinerary for June 2014, but with my older daughter for her 30th birthday.

Mike

I thoroughly enjoyed all your photos and reviews of your recent Med Cruise.

I felt as if I were there. We are soon to be on the Silhouette for the Italy & Croatia cruise and you have given me so many more places we must see.

Maybe see you next year as we are planning Canary Island cruise as well in September or October.

Wilma

Wilma,

I am so glad you enjoyed the review and that it gave you some ideas for your cruise planning. It is a wonderful itinerary. Have a wonderful time.

We are on the Eclipse Oct. 19 itinerary for the Canaries. It looks like a winner and I think they still have a few cabins left. :D

Archived