Pre-Cruise Concierge for all suite guests

Nalagh

Just back today and most, but not all of our requests were handled. We only had 4 and got 2. I still think it is worth doing. We did get the pillows we requested and the ones that stay cool...I loved them!

Out of curiosity (and to see if there is a trend when others give feedback as well), what requests weren't fulfilled?

We're not sailing in a suite until January.

Do I need to wait to within 55 days to book spa passes?

Thanks,

Judy

I do not know if you can book spa passes per say, but you might ask them to add a note that you would like the concierge to get you one upon boarding. You can however book treatments ahead of time now 55 days out.

Happy planning!

Cherie

BTW, WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL JAN. AS WELL.:rolleyes:

Pillows and extra towels were filled. Emptying the fridge and an extension cord were not. I think the extra towel request was filled. We were in a Family Suite and there was only two of us, so maybe there is always a lot of towels in that category. I did ask to pre-buy the spa pass, but was told I couldn't that I should get it on the cruise.

Pillows and extra towels were filled. Emptying the fridge and an extension cord were not. I think the extra towel request was filled. We were in a Family Suite and there was only two of us, so maybe there is always a lot of towels in that category. I did ask to pre-buy the spa pass, but was told I couldn't that I should get it on the cruise.

Which ship were you on?

I have a question about the Suite Selection letter I received by email. Should I make the selections I want and FAX it back, or just let the butler know our preference when we get on board? And I called to ask about having a bucket of beer in the room and the person at the concierge desk wasn't sure if they could do that and that they would call me back, but they never did. It's not that big of a deal, but my husband would be tickled to see that there, waiting for him

I have a question about the Suite Selection letter I received by email. Should I make the selections I want and FAX it back, or just let the butler know our preference when we get on board? And I called to ask about having a bucket of beer in the room and the person at the concierge desk wasn't sure if they could do that and that they would call me back, but they never did. It's not that big of a deal, but my husband would be tickled to see that there, waiting for him

Hand write it on list can't hurt

I spoke to Alexis on the phone, and she was fantastic. I would call and ask for her. Every request was clearly communicated and facilitated.

Cherie

Did anyone book the Chef's Table in advance or is that first come first serve ressie on board? I tried to look this up and couldn't find a yes or no answer. ( unless I didn't t look hard enough!;))

Edit: Never mind, I just saw this on post 46.

2nd question: Does anyone know if non suite guest can prebook the Chef's Table?

Thanks

Edited by LOWTYD

Did anyone book the Chef's Table in advance or is that first come first serve ressie on board? I tried to look this up and couldn't find a yes or no answer. ( unless I didn't t look hard enough!;))

you can request to be considered with the pre cruise concierge, and they will pass along your request to the on board concierge, but it is a random selection I have been told. My advice would be to call ahead and get your request in, but then check in with the concierge first thing when you board to make sure they have it.

you can request to be considered with the pre cruise concierge, and they will pass along your request to the on board concierge, but it is a random selection I have been told. My advice would be to call ahead and get your request in, but then check in with the concierge first thing when you board to make sure they have it.

I could not agree more!

Cherie

There is a difference between the Chef's Table and dinner with the Captain. I just called NCL and no one including suites can pre book Chef's Table, it is limited to 12 and is first come first served.

Captains table is somewhat random and you can ask to be considered. It should be sort of random, but I have been told that Villa's can pretty much get an invite if they wish, others can apply and see what happens.

There is a difference between the Chef's Table and dinner with the Captain. I just called NCL and no one including suites can pre book Chef's Table, it is limited to 12 and is first come first served.

Captains table is somewhat random and you can ask to be considered. It should be sort of random, but I have been told that Villa's can pretty much get an invite if they wish, others can apply and see what happens.

That is true it can not be pre-booked, but you can write a note on your requests that you want the Chef's table and ask her or him to book it onboard asap. It is first come first serve, and like everything else the concierge can book it for you.

:D

We are very happy that this service is there even if we are not in a Haven suite this time. We did not get a letter, hear about it from our PC, or know from prior service. We found a CC thread that said that the concierge desk had a number, so I called to ask if was just haven guests or was it all suites. I was told ALL full suite guests (meaning no mini suites) were included.

What does pre-cruise concierge service offer?

1. The name of our concierge at sea...Yea we have Monica on the Star next week!

2. Pillow service planned ahead...means no feathers in the room for me when I enter!

3. Beer on ice for my DH when he gets in the room. (not gonna happen otherwise)

4. All of the stuff in the fridge will be taken out so to make room for what I want.

5. The coffee I want will be in the room for the machine will be well stocked.

6. We requested a certain butler....MAXI

So, if you are staying in a suite, you can do this too! Just call 1-855-625-4283. Yup, any suite on any ship! I sooooo love NCL!!:D

I called that number last Thursday morning to arrange a CC get-together in the GV. I was told that while it was busy, someone would either call me or email me with information. Today is Monday....still waiting....not impressed! :rolleyes:

I called that number last Thursday morning to arrange a CC get-together in the GV. I was told that while it was busy, someone would either call me or email me with information. Today is Monday....still waiting....not impressed! :rolleyes:

That is because it is not the pre-concierge that handles that, rather guest services. Give me a minute and I will find you the number. We have hosted parties prior and had to go through guest services to handle it.

That is because it is not the pre-concierge that handles that, rather guest services. Give me a minute and I will find you the number. We have hosted parties prior and had to go through guest services to handle it.

Thanks!! First time in a GV - what do I know??!!:o

Group Event Coordinator email is

shipcoordinatorXXXX@ncl.com

Replace the XXXX with the ship's name. They are the ones who setup the M&G's.

Dave

Group Event Coordinator email is

shipcoordinatorXXXX@ncl.com

Replace the XXXX with the ship's name. They are the ones who setup the M&G's.

Dave

Thanks for this....but it's not a meet and greet...that's already set up. This is just a small get together in the GV during sail away. Would I still do that through this email address or the pre-concierge?