Pre-Cruise Concierge for all suite guests

Nalagh

Thanks for this....but it's not a meet and greet...that's already set up. This is just a small get together in the GV during sail away. Would I still do that through this email address or the pre-concierge?

Same number that I gave you! I am so sorry, I should have given you the email of the Jewel...:o

Cherie

Thanks for this....but it's not a meet and greet...that's already set up. This is just a small get together in the GV during sail away. Would I still do that through this email address or the pre-concierge?

The pre-concierge would be the correct contact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

:D

We are very happy that this service is there even if we are not in a Haven suite this time. We did not get a letter, hear about it from our PC, or know from prior service. We found a CC thread that said that the concierge desk had a number, so I called to ask if was just haven guests or was it all suites. I was told ALL full suite guests (meaning no mini suites) were included.

What does pre-cruise concierge service offer?

1. The name of our concierge at sea...Yea we have Monica on the Star next week!

2. Pillow service planned ahead...means no feathers in the room for me when I enter!

3. Beer on ice for my DH when he gets in the room. (not gonna happen otherwise)

4. All of the stuff in the fridge will be taken out so to make room for what I want.

5. The coffee I want will be in the room for the machine will be well stocked.

6. We requested a certain butler....MAXI

So, if you are staying in a suite, you can do this too! Just call 1-855-625-4283. Yup, any suite on any ship! I sooooo love NCL!!:D

Thank you so much for this helpful informative post. Many of the requests you noted, I too request, but wait until I am on the ship. This should make for a more relaxing entry into the suite life and cut down on my request to the butler on our first day.

Please post after your cruise and let us know how wonderful (or not) your requests were granted. Have a GREAT cruise.

Thank you so much for this helpful informative post. Many of the requests you noted, I too request, but wait until I am on the ship. This should make for a more relaxing entry into the suite life and cut down on my request to the butler on our first day.

Please post after your cruise and let us know how wonderful (or not) your requests were granted. Have a GREAT cruise.

See post #85 on Sept. 4th. Sounds like all the requests were taken care of. I sail in about 2 weeks and am going to give this pre-concierge a try, I received an email from NCL via my travel agent with the same number and email address.

Happy Cruising.

We loved the Chef's table! I tried everything(not like me at all). So many new culinary experiences for me at the same sitting. The wine was outstanding, not to mention plentiful!

I think it was worth evey dime. We are hoping to do it in January on the Gem.

Cherie

do you have a menu ? Thanks

Hi all!

For those who have taken advantage of the pre-cruise services and have sailed already, did they make you prepay for the dining reservations like you normally have to do if you are not in a suite? We generally always have a lot of OBC and have our concierge make our reservations when we check in. This could be a useful service if we don't have to prepay, since we always go to Le Bistro our first night!

Thanks!

Hi all!

For those who have taken advantage of the pre-cruise services and have sailed already, did they make you prepay for the dining reservations like you normally have to do if you are not in a suite? We generally always have a lot of OBC and have our concierge make our reservations when we check in. This could be a useful service if we don't have to prepay, since we always go to Le Bistro our first night!

Thanks!

I have done both, we prepaid some, and left time and dates for others we wanted on the comments section of the form. We paid with OBC for the the ones we requsted through pre-concierge and they were set up be the ship's concierge.

Hope this helps,

Cherie

I was getiing things together for our Epic trip and called to talk to Alexis at the pre-concierge desk. Alexis has been promoted and is no longer there. I spoke with a wonderful person named Gretchen who answered all of my questions with the answered with the definitive answer or by saying "I will call you back with that information". :)

Some great changes have been made, like noting desired ADR's with pre-concierge for the on board concierge to book so that we use our OBC, rather than pre-pay! How cool is that! Be sure to use this, they need to know that we value this service! BTW, ask for Gretchen, she rocks.

Happy planning everyone!

I was getiing things together for our Epic trip and called to talk to Alexis at the pre-concierge desk. Alexis has been promoted and is no longer there. I spoke with a wonderful person named Gretchen who answered all of my questions with the answered with the definitive answer or by saying "I will call you back with that information". :)

Some great changes have been made, like noting desired ADR's with pre-concierge for the on board concierge to book so that we use our OBC, rather than pre-pay! How cool is that! Be sure to use this, they need to know that we value this service! BTW, ask for Gretchen, she rocks.

Happy planning everyone!

Do they call you if you don't call them? How far in advance are these calls made? I'd like to have the concierge "reserve" an excursion for the 3 of us so we can use OBC instead of prepaying.

Looking forward to getting my email next week! Lot's of good idea posted here. Hopefully all , or at least most, can be taken care of before we board.

Peg, I would hope they could do that. That is really unfair that you can't use your OBC when you book in advance. Hopefully your excursion is still open. I a assuming it's the ruins? Hope you get you edocs soon! :D LOL!

Leaving on the Dawn today!! I wasn't going to call with any requests, but decided maybe it would be better to get some little details taken care of. When I called I asked if it was too late -- she said absolutely not. Talked about my requests and received an e-mail confirmation within 15 minutes.

Leaving on the Dawn today!! I wasn't going to call with any requests, but decided maybe it would be better to get some little details taken care of. When I called I asked if it was too late -- she said absolutely not. Talked about my requests and received an e-mail confirmation within 15 minutes.

Wow. What service! Have a great trip!:)

Do they call you if you don't call them? How far in advance are these calls made? I'd like to have the concierge "reserve" an excursion for the 3 of us so we can use OBC instead of prepaying.

If you add it to the comment section, your on board concierge will book it for you asap upon sailing. They can not reserve it without payment, so we run the risk of having it sold out. Anything that the concierge can do for us on board can be noted in the comment section.

Last night I made some requests and we are 99 days out, so never too early I guess. The only timeline to be followed is the 55 day ADR with payment.

Cherie

Have a wonderful trip!

Cherie

• 3 weeks later...

We are booked on a cruise on the Pearl on December 16th and are in an Aft PH. We called the pre-cruise concierge this week and it was wonderful. Thanks to previous posters for the idea and for reminding me of the things I wanted.

We asked for the fridge to be emptied and stocked with Diet Pepsi and beer. We also asked for a bottle of wine to be waiting. We requested that loungers be on the balcony instead of just chairs and Vanessa promised to check on it for us. We also received the pillow menu and made our choices.

Thanks again to the OP for providing the number and to all the posters for suggestions of things they asked for. I'm so looking forward to getting to our suite and having it all set up for us - a cold beer waiting and everything. :)

Thank you for sharing this info - I had no idea!!! I will be sure to call and set up some stuff before hand. So much easier to do before I am there with 3 kids and the hubby onboard ;)

"We used foam pillows last September on the Gem and there were great. The fridge is small, but you can fit about 5 bottles of wine. Yes, you can ask for just about anything from your Butler and if you request milk it will most likely come with gummy bears and cookies.:D"

OH MY - my children are going to LOOOOOVE that. They adore gummy bears! I will be sure to ask the butler for that! Thanks for the heads up.

What is a "bar setup". I am curious now... any info would be awesome! Do they also provide green tea (my hubby drinks it daily). Stupid question - does it cost extra? Thanks again!

Great information. I want to thank all those that contributed.

We will be on the Star from NOLA next April. I think it is the last West.Carib of the year.

There will be 3 oldler adults in the Aft-facing Penthouse Suite. We have never been in a suite before so will be very spoiled at the end of this cruise.

We started our cruising vacations on NCL and I know they have changed over the years. We hope to have a wonderful week.

Thanks again to all the contributors.

Norine