Pre-Cruise Concierge for all suite guests

Nalagh

We are sailing in the Haven on the Jewel...Haven't had any calls at 55 days out and are currently at the 47 day mark. :D

Is this something we are supposed to do, or should they call us?

Thanks,

You need to call them with your requests.

Make a list before you call.

Read through this thread and you will get ideas concerning things to ask for.

Just call 1-855-625-4283.

Judy

I can let you know in a week and a half, after I get back. :)

I am very much looking forward to hearing all your thoughts when you return, particularly since this is your first NCL sailing, and they have already impressed you. There are many reasons why I'm an NCL Loyalist, and I have a strong suspicion that you will become one, also! ;)

We were on the Star Panama Canal Cruise with you, what a great job you did as "traffic director" on our cabin crawl! Your thanksgiving decorations on your door always directed me the right direction to our cabin. great you are going in a SUITE this time.

Would like to request ahead of time to have mini fridge emptied out, no biggie but one less request to make when we get onboard, we are low maintenance when it comes to Butler requests but have a few things we want the space for.

Still have tshirt from the cruise, it was awesome. Met you first at the Doubletree in San Pedro as you were arriving.

The following excerpts are from an email I received after phoning the concierge number

Below are some of the complimentary amenities that will be made available to you, our valued Haven & Suites guests. We have several options and it would be my pleasure to assist you with pre arranging everything for your upcoming sailing onboard the Norwegian Epic on ,(your cruise date). Please select your preferences from the menu below.

Pillow Options

Feather - goose down

Overfilled Firm - firm but not too hard

Climarelle - body temperature regulating

Ultra Foam - deluxe memory

Reading Wedge

Hypo-Allergenic

Coffee

Regular

Decaffeinated

Tea

Chamomile

Green

Black

Lemon

Extra Towels

Washcloths

Hand

Bath

Also, please advise me of any additional interest in our Mandara Spa Services, Art Gallery, or Specialty Dining. It would be my pleasure to make these arrangements for your upcoming sailing. Please advise me of your estimated time of arrival to the port on the day of embarkation so that I may advise the shipboard team. If you have any questions or requests please feel free to contact me at 1-855-625-4283, my extension is 7361.

Regards,

Alexis Guzman

Concierge Desk Coordinator

Norwegian Cruise Line

We were on the Star Panama Canal Cruise with you, what a great job you did as "traffic director" on our cabin crawl! Your thanksgiving decorations on your door always directed me the right direction to our cabin. great you are going in a SUITE this time.

Would like to request ahead of time to have mini fridge emptied out, no biggie but one less request to make when we get onboard, we are low maintenance when it comes to Butler requests but have a few things we want the space for.

Still have tshirt from the cruise, it was awesome. Met you first at the Doubletree in San Pedro as you were arriving.

Hi,

Ok, I don't recognize your CC name, but maybe I'll know your real names.

I have tons of photos from our very favorite cruise, which happens to be the Panama Canal.

I have lots of photos of the gift exchange.

I bet I have a photo of you.

I also still have my T-shirt.:)

I remember the fun at the Doubeltree.

Do you have any cruises coming up?

Maybe we'll meet again.

We are really big NCL fans.

Judy

Every request was filled. There were 2 buckets of beer waiting in the room for dh. Not a feather in sight, the fridge was empited, my bar set up mixers in the fridge, champagne on ice, and the reservation change from Le Bistro to Moderno's at 7:30 (unavailable online or through NCL pre-cruise) was all done! I tipped very well both the butler Maxi and the concierge Monica. :)

Yup, the NCL suite life rocks!

Cherie

Every request was filled. There were 2 buckets of beer waiting in the room for dh. Not a feather in sight, the fridge was empited, my bar set up mixers in the fridge, champagne on ice, and the reservation change from Le Bistro to Moderno's at 7:30 (unavailable online or through NCL pre-cruise) was all done! I tipped very well both the butler Maxi and the concierge Monica. :)

Cherie

Every request we made was there, too.

This is wonderful news! DH will love having a bucket of beer or two in the suite waiting for us!:)

Cherie

Thanks for the update. Did you have to pre-pay for the buckets of beer? I assume I would have to pre-pay but thought I would ask anyway. Was thinking about ordering one but we have a good OBC to use up.

Edited by philatiger

Hi everyone, we have had Monica twice, most recently on the Epic and we love her. I have never used the pre cruise concierge before but I did call today, we are sailing on Dec 9th on the Jewel and I found Darius very helpfull. He has told me that our concierge will be Ruth. I am not familiar with her so if anyone knows her I would love to hear any reviews. Also Daruis promised to email me a complete list of perks that I can pre arrange as a suite guest and also a list specific to our suite. such as liquor selections. He also explained that dinner reservations can be made prior to sailing but only within 55 days of the cruise date.

We had Concierge Ruth on the Gem once -- she was outstanding! Vicki:)

Thanks for the update. Did you have to pre-pay for the buckets of beer? I assume I would have to pre-pay but thought I would ask anyway. Was thinking about ordering one but we have a good OBC to use up.

We did not have to pre-pay for the beer:D. The Butler got it for us the same way as if we had already been on the ship and he just left the bill. It was a surprise for my DH.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this post! We will be sailing in our first suite ever on the Epic in February, so the Haven and all its amenities are very new to us! This has been so helpful, so thank you thank you! :-)

Ditto! I can't wait to be sailing with you in the Haven in February CT! :)

This thread made me very happy.