Lanyards?

chin14

If you have one around you, has a great smaller size and thin, even with a zipper compartment in the back to store a CC and drivers licence or other similar ID and even a couple of bills.

I have been approached by many cruisers asking about it and could have sold many, Maybe next cruise, I will buy them at $3 and sell some at $6 LOL.

we got ours at hobby lobby, you can get six in a bundle for less than 5.00. Black, Blue or Red are the colors and they're thin, not like the ones you find at a sports shop. when we got on the ship, tons of people ask where we got ours. their not heavy either. like one said, go to guest service as soon as you board and they will punch the hole. have fun :D

Lanyards are fine to keep SP onboard but I wouldn't want to wear it onshore during excurison or tours, etc. at most (if not all) ports - like it's flashing or advertising that one is from the cruise ships ... come take us for a "ride" (taxi to town via the long way, etc.) Try one of those with retractable cord that can be clipped to clothing or belt, hidden & out of the way.

So I splurged and bought myself a stylish Vera Bradley chain and cloth lanyard with a small matching ID pouch before one of my cruises... It was expensive, but I love it and it is SOOOO convenient for cruising to carry my Seapass, ID and extra money and a credit card when we are in port. It is one of my favorite purchases for myself.

So I splurged and bought myself a stylish Vera Bradley chain and cloth lanyard with a small matching ID pouch before one of my cruises... It was expensive, but I love it and it is SOOOO convenient for cruising to carry my Seapass, ID and extra money and a credit card when we are in port. It is one of my favorite purchases for myself.

And to think if you are fashioned minded, you could get the luggage.

Just kidding, did you price the suitcases:eek:

My DD uses her Vera Bradley lanyard, and gets a new one before every cruise.

Safe travels

Sue and crew

And to think if you are fashioned minded, you could get the luggage.

Just kidding, did you price the suitcases :eek:

Sue and crew

Sue - I keep seeing you on the same boards I am reading. :)

You aint kidding - at the price of the VB luggage I'd rather do another cruise each year. :eek: LOL! I buy my Vera when I have a coupon or they are having a REALLY good clearance sale (I actually bought a cosmetic bag that matches my lanyard pattern for $11!!!).

Happy Trails!

Archived