Allure Crew members arrested

Thanks for sharing. Just unbelievable.

Unfortunately, not so unbelievable at all and given the number of crew members on Allure or Oasis, it is probably very likely that a small percentage will prove to be unworthy of the trust placed in them. Hopefully this action will discourage some others who might be tempted to follow their example.

Why are you sad about this? A drug smuggler is a drug smuggler, no matter who they are.

I took the OP comment to mean so sad that people feel a need to do this and mess with drugs etc. not so sad that they were arrested.

Lets see if she clarifies it for us - :-)

My guess is this is probably more common then we realize, and that our custom officials monitor this very closely.

Drugs are brought into our country every day by boat, why not use a big ship? I am glad RCI was on top of this, as this not only protects their investments, but keeps the drugs off our streets too !

I would be willing to bet there are undercover custom officials on alot of sailings.

Just my two cents :p

Glad to know that Royal Caribbean has a zero tolerance when it comes to drugs. Drug smuggling is illegal and I am glad to know that RCCL called and turned them over to the proper authorities when they arrived in Ft. Lauderdale.

We all have the choice between right and wrong and apparently they made the wrong one and will suffer the consequences of their choices. Yes it is unfortunate for them and probably more for their family members back at home that depend on them.

Last cruise coming back through Miami the drug dogs tagged me for some reason and customs searched me. They were very polite about it. They didn't search too thoroughly, I guess an older guy with wife and small kids in tow doesn't quite fit the profile.

Still don't know what excited those dogs.

Why are you sad about this? A drug smuggler is a drug smuggler, no matter who they are.

Haven't you learned yet? It is becoming the politically correct thing around here to feel sad whenever anything bad happens to anyone for any reason while on a cruise ship.

Whatever. Who really cares if a couple crew members did this....??:rolleyes: I wouldn't even post if this wasn't already at the top of the board.

What does a threads placement on the boards have to do with whether or not you post to a subject that you care nothing about?

Haven't you learned yet? It is becoming the politically correct thing around here to feel sad whenever anything bad happens to anyone for any reason while on a cruise ship.

Oh. :D Well my bad, OB.

Whatever. Who really cares if a couple crew members did this....??:rolleyes: I wouldn't even post if this wasn't already at the top of the board.

Oh dude, you slay me. You say the same thing in every thread you post in. You're the comic relief around here! ALMOST.

Archived