New Drink Package

SuiteCruisin14

On the drink package, is the following liquor included...

Dewars Scotch

Johnny Walker Black Scotch

Kettle One Vodka

Grey Goose Vodka

Thank you in advance!

Found if u go to a fav bar and tip $5.00, the bartenders will pour whatever u want. Kettle & Goose not inc but we drink both for the 4 days. Seemed pretty liberal with the pkg.

Just got on the sky today. They are offering it. DH and I took advantage cause we figured we'd be drinking at least $100 in drinks together anyway especially since you can use it on GSC. We've been on the ship 2 hours, have had 3 drinks each and are already half way there.

I think the pub crawls are no more. Heard a while back that NCL stopped them because of problems.

Noooo!! :( That was my favorite activity on my cruise last year. Outside of the CC Meet & Greet this was where we met lots of cruising friends!

On my Greek Isles cruise earlier this year the cruise director told us they weren't doing it on that sailing because the demographic wouldn't really lend itself to the activity. But gone completely from all sailings?? So sad.

Just got on the sky today. They are offering it. DH and I took advantage cause we figured we'd be drinking at least $100 in drinks together anyway especially since you can use it on GSC. We've been on the ship 2 hours, have had 3 drinks each and are already half way there.

Sounds like my kind of cruisers!!! :D

I just called NCL and they don't have Epic listed. They said it might be available once we are on board. OMG wait til my husband hears that!!! :D

I am onboard Epic right now and it is definitely available, several of my traveling companions are using it.

So out TA booked me and ds (23) in one cabin adjoining dh and ds (13).

We don't want the package for ds23. Does she need to change the reservation? I left her a voice mail but not sure she'll know....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I am onboard Epic right now and it is definitely available, several of my traveling companions are using it.

Good to know Julie, thanks. If they are traveling with kids, did their kids have to buy the soda package?

Have a great cruise!

I hope soemone can come back with straight information re: types of premium alcohol available- grey goose, bombay, tangeuray, etc...

The brands u mention not included. Most top shelf not, but a few $ tip and the bartenders (ones that I asked) mix anything u want. New program so hard to give a definitive answer. Alot probably will depend on the ship. I would definity buy it again. Stormy

I would call the 800# and ask, that way you will know for sure. :cool:

That doesn't necessarily mean it's not. Someone earlier on this board called and asked about the Epic and they were told by customer service no but in reality, it is being offered on both the Sky and Epic this week some posters on those two ships have reported.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Uh, wow, okay, trying to wrap my head around this (coming from a DCLer who has been used to being able to bring alcohol on board)

We are on the 10 day Christmas cruise. My husbands NEEDS to drink to live in a small cabin with me and the children (we are clutterers. Him? not so much) for 10 days. He would def benefit from the drink package. $500+ dollars. Had no idea, however, that I would also have to buy it....I'm a teetotaler. But not only that, both children have to buy the soda package, too? One drinks soda, the other is strictly a tea gal.

Wow. I know DCL is $$$ up front but it begins to seem worth it when trying to figure all this out, what with just picking up your alcohol to bring on with you and the girls getting to get their "free" soda up on deck 9 whenever they want. Takes the complication out of it!

thanks when i rang them they said only the soda package

I am so dissapointed that they aren't trying this out on ALL the ships over the Christmas holiday period.

Oh well, wont put me off drinking on Spirit this Christmas.

Uh, wow, okay, trying to wrap my head around this (coming from a DCLer who has been used to being able to bring alcohol on board)

We are on the 10 day Christmas cruise. My husbands NEEDS to drink to live in a small cabin with me and the children (we are clutterers. Him? not so much) for 10 days. He would def benefit from the drink package. $500+ dollars. Had no idea, however, that I would also have to buy it....I'm a teetotaler. But not only that, both children have to buy the soda package, too? One drinks soda, the other is strictly a tea gal.

Wow. I know DCL is $$$ up front but it begins to seem worth it when trying to figure all this out, what with just picking up your alcohol to bring on with you and the girls getting to get their "free" soda up on deck 9 whenever they want. Takes the complication out of it!

Your making this too complicated. One child drinks soda, get the soda package for him/her. Husband drinks, either buy a bottle, under $100 or pay per drink. Would be lots cheaper than an alcohol package for two and two soda packages. However, if you think this makes DCL cheaper, maybe it's a better way to go for your family. I would think it would still be much, much cheaper on NCL?

So out TA booked me and ds (23) in one cabin adjoining dh and ds (13).

We don't want the package for ds23. Does she need to change the reservation? I left her a voice mail but not sure she'll know....

According to the rules posted here you'd need the kids booked in another cabin and also pay for the expenses for that cabin with a different card than the card that is used for the cabin that you and your husband are staying in.

Archived